Gavin Henson sacked

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
MarkWestStand

Gavin Henson sacked

Post by MarkWestStand »

I have previously floated Henson as a potential convert to our beloved game.. I think he is in last chance saloon we are in an ideal position to fit him in. There is no doubt his ability is an asset, but he like the pop

We really need a good strike centre, our defence is woeful, which is his strength

Any thoughts?
Kittwazzer

Re: Gavin Henson sacked

Post by Kittwazzer »

cherry.pie wrote:He would never make it in rugby league.
Agreed. Better he stays in the church! :lol:
MarkWestStand

Post by MarkWestStand »

On his day he would do us a good job, just how far away is Gelling, jack Hughes is a second row and George & Pat are in their twilight
doc

Post by doc »

He's 30 now and well past his best. Long term Gelling may be a better option.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I think he's a very talented player and has all the physical attributes to be able to make it.

Unfortunately, I think it's his mental attitude that lets him down. Taking 18 months unpaid, then leaving Wasps to go to France, having his contract terminated there after a breach of discipline and now the latest thing, where he's been sacked from the blues.

There was a time when I thought he may have the potential to be a good league player, but not any more. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.