unrest

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
cow yeds

unrest

Post by cow yeds »

the rumour going around is there is unrest in the dressing room. anyone else heard this??

It's all over the red v.site so i'v been told.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: unrest

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cow yeds wrote:the rumour going around is there is unrest in the dressing room. anyone else heard this??

Well we will soon find out if there is Saturday afternoon but I somehow doubt it.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cow yeds wrote:the rumour going around is there is unrest in the dressing room. anyone else heard this??

Then you've been had. I spend as much time on RedVee.net as I do on here and there has been no hint of unrest at Wigan!
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

You'll have noticed our bovine keyboard hero uses the terms
"unrest in the dressing room"
And that
"It's all over the red v site"

erm ? I don't see WIGAN mentioned anywhere ?
Wonder if it's someone else's dressing room :sly:

Rushing to Gaskell's defence anyone :doz:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

I have texted my mate and he said there is a rumour thread on Red V which as been locked.
I am new on here and i don't make things up.

jobo

Post by jobo »

cow yeds wrote:I have texted my mate and he said there is a rumour thread on Red V which as been locked.

What type of unrest????
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cow yeds wrote:I have texted my mate and he said there is a rumour thread on Red V which as been locked.

There was a thread last week asking if anyone had heard any rumours about 'bullying at Wigan'. The OP said he'd heard a rumour that some players were not happy. Maybe that's what your friend referred to. As you say, its been locked!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I think this thread needs locking to be honest.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

So Mike Rush has taken to making topics up on Redv. As well as running his mouth in the press :roll:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Kittwazzer wrote:

There was a thread last week asking if anyone had heard any rumours about 'bullying at Wigan'. The OP said he'd heard a rumour that some players were not happy. Maybe that's what your friend referred to. As you say, its been locked!
I have! We bullied Saints on Good Friday and hopefully we will do the same agian on Saturday.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards