Ben Thaler

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Ben Thaler

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:This is about the referee in a Wigan v Hudds game. NOT GENERAL RL
You are discussing the referees performance
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

josie andrews wrote:
cpwigan wrote:This is about the referee in a Wigan v Hudds game. NOT GENERAL RL
You are discussing the referees performance
YES in the Wigan v Huddersfield game Josie HENCE that is where the thread should be :wink:
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Did anyone not notice the inconsistency in the 20 meter restarts.
Thaler was never in position on any of Wigan's restarts, delaying the restart on every occasion. Wigan were ready to tap the ball but Thaler just told the players to wait.
He was, however, able to get in position for Huddersfield's tap on the 20 allowing the advantage of a speedier restart on most occasions.
Am I being over critical ?
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Did anyone not notice the inconsistency in the 20 meter restarts.
Thaler was never in position on any of Wigan's restarts, delaying the restart on every occasion. Wigan were ready to tap the ball but Thaler just told the players to wait.
He was, however, able to get in position for Huddersfield's tap on the 20 allowing the advantage of a speedier restart on most occasions.
Am I being over critical ?
I noticed that PM but I would like to think it was just because we are fitter and quicker than Hudds and he genuinely wasn't ready for us unlike Hudds, rather than another conspiracy theory! :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett