Nathan Brown

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Nathan Brown

Post by Kittwazzer »

Anyone catch his interview on the red button?

I do like the guy. He talks sense and calls it as he sees it. He was very gracious in defeat and almost cavalier in his acceptance of his teams's defeat.

Then I thought about Shaun Wane and what he would have been like if his team had been stuffed by 7 tries to 2. He'd have been like a Rottweiller chewing a wasp!

I know who I want leading my team!
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Nathan Brown

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I do like Nathan Brown and think he talks alot of sense but as a coach in 3 probably going to be 4 years he hasn't won anything and with the players he has had or currently has, should he have done? Let's hope his run continues at Stains.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

he was saying last night hes only staying in this country because his wife is enjoying it.
IN WANE WE TRUST
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

Sorry ! He was a whining turd at St George & he's done little to change that opinion.
As for this............
Huddersfield coach Nathan Brown remains determined to leave the club with some silverware.
Mayhaps he can go shopping :sly:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

He's won nothing at the giants and is their team really inferior to stains 2012? IMHO the giants backline is better than wellens, shenton, gardner etc

I hope he continues his trophy free stay in the UK next year!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------