Someone sent off?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
exile in Tiger country

Re: Someone sent off?

Post by exile in Tiger country »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Kiwiseddon wrote:According to Twitter, no ban for Mickey. Grade A offence with early guilty plea means no ban. Apparently.
That would be great news, now all we need is the bulls to fold and the results discarded. Any news on Gouldings injury?
If this is correct, he & the club are very lucky. I just saw the incident on Sky. and. Mickey was completely in the wrong. He was holding Elima which caused the elbow to be throw

@@'n, then he threw the punch giving the ref reason to show the red card!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Kiwiseddon wrote:According to Twitter, no ban for Mickey. Grade A offence with early guilty plea means no ban. Apparently.
That would be great news, now all we need is the bulls to fold and the results discarded. Any news on Gouldings injury?
Are you for real, wanting a club to fold??
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Cow yeds it was tongue in cheek, course I don't want a team like Bradford Bulls to fold it would be a disaster for the players and most importantly the fans. Having said that it seems that there is more to this story than meets the eye which is a little bit disturbing and could damage the SL reputation. If they fold because of terrible management of finances and it strengthens our SL position then so be it, by the sound of it the Bradford board have alot to answer to!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Cow yeds it was tongue in cheek, course I don't want a team like Bradford Bulls to fold it would be a disaster for the players and most importantly the fans. Having said that it seems that there is more to this story than meets the eye which is a little bit disturbing and could damage the SL reputation. If they fold because of terrible management of finances and it strengthens our SL position then so be it, by the sound of it the Bradford board have alot to answer to!
Soory about that it's my poor education. :wink:
TrueBlueWarrior

No worries Cow yeds, it is my fault, I always try and be funny and it never works haha!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
cpwigan wrote: Not really, Waney likes a bit of biff and wants a pack of shithouses for forwards.
I cant believe Waney would want Sh1thouses for forwards CP.
Controlled aggression is not being soft.
It is true. Waney likes forwards to be like Luaki, Hock, Micky Mac. He even likes Ryan Bailey.
Sorry CP, my interpretation of a Sh1thouse is a coward and not what you are meaning. Cumbrian mentality.
I have misinterpreted what you were saying.
I know its not done the team any good with Micky Mc being sent off, but I think he had a valid reason to punch Elima.
He seemed to delay his punch, maybe waiting for Robey to interact but he didnt, so he stopped it in his own way.
I am old school, a tooth for a tooth so as to say.
jobo

Post by jobo »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:No worries Cow yeds, it is my fault, I always try and be funny and it never works haha!
You are an Everton supporter though and that's pretty funny. By the way I'm joking so don't go off on one. :lol:
TrueBlueWarrior

jobo wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:No worries Cow yeds, it is my fault, I always try and be funny and it never works haha!
You are an Everton supporter though and that's pretty funny. By the way I'm joking so don't go off on one. :lol:
Haha, unlike some Jobo i have a sense of humour! :lol:
jobo

Post by jobo »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
jobo wrote:
Haha, unlike some Jobo i have a sense of humour! :lol:
Depends what tablets I'm on. :o
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Micky Mc appears to have got off with smacked botty!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield