Your chance to ask Stuey a question!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nellywelly

Re: Your chance to ask Stuey a question!

Post by nellywelly »

Kittwazzer wrote:BM. Feel free to 'dredge' any threads you like, that is what they are there for. I was merely reminding people now wearing rose tinted glasses of their viewpoints of not so long ago!
Look I cant believe you at all !! when we bought stue we were glad to get him he was the best prop in the league.At the time we were shit and going down he was one of the reasons we turned it round and for that alone I would have paid double for him.He has been a bit of a disapointment but thats because we expected to much from him We certanaly missed him at the business end of last season and I am sorry he will not make it for the end of this season, I think he would have made a difference to our pack and spurred them on into play offs
jobo

Re: Your chance to ask Stuey a question!

Post by jobo »

nellywelly wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:BM. Feel free to 'dredge' any threads you like, that is what they are there for. I was merely reminding people now wearing rose tinted glasses of their viewpoints of not so long ago!
Look I cant believe you at all !! when we bought stue we were glad to get him he was the best prop in the league.At the time we were shit and going down he was one of the reasons we turned it round and for that alone I would have paid double for him.He has been a bit of a disapointment but thats because we expected to much from him We certanaly missed him at the business end of last season and I am sorry he will not make it for the end of this season, I think he would have made a difference to our pack and spurred them on into play offs
Excellent post, especially for people with bitter almond glasses. Bradford did get the best out of him but just for his contribution in saving us from relegation, he's been cheap at half the price.