Sam moa

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kittwazzer

Re: Sam moa

Post by Kittwazzer »

Wandering Warrior wrote:On Wiki he's signed for us!
Must be true then! :eusa17:
jobo

Post by jobo »

cherry.pie wrote:
29wes28 wrote:What is it exactly that Lima does?
He makes himself available for the ball more than any other prop forward. He's willing to make several carries during a single set and then he gets down on the floor quickly to gain quick play the ball. He's also mobile enough to step before contact which helps him win collisions and on top of his attacking work rate he can still do the hard work in defence too.

Lima's equivalent in the Hull team is Andy Lynch, except Lima is much more effective with his carries. In fact he's more effective than Moa too, despite Moa carrying more bulk.

Lima isn't the best metre making prop in Super League for no reason.

Moa just plays a completely different style of game, one that has more in common with Dudson.
And what else have the Romans done for us???

Very succinct Cherry, very good post.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Sam Moa is out for the season with a torn bicep.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:On Wiki he's signed for us!
Must be true then! :eusa17:
I know full well the BS that goes on Wiki, just making a statement, so I'll take it your bein arsey as usual! Something, of course, that is only available for you to do!! They say that some people go back to their child hood behaviour when they reach a certain age, I'll make allowances for you in future. :wink:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
wwiganuntillidie

Post by wwiganuntillidie »

hesa good player and would be good in our side but i dont think it will be likley after what happened with him and a fan at the Bigone 4 :conf:
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

He's joined the Sydney City Roosters
Hull FC's Tongan forward Sam Moa will leave the club at the end of the season after signing a two-year deal with the Sydney Roosters.

The Black and Whites were keen to secure the 25-year-old on fresh terms, but he has opted to return to Australia for family reasons
http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-league/ ... oin-Sydney
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

butt monkey wrote:He's joined the Sydney City Roosters
Hull FC's Tongan forward Sam Moa will leave the club at the end of the season after signing a two-year deal with the Sydney Roosters.

The Black and Whites were keen to secure the 25-year-old on fresh terms, but he has opted to return to Australia for family reasons
http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-league/ ... oin-Sydney
Pity, I think he would have been a good acquisition. No doubt the rumour mill will now start to gather force again!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

KOOCH wrote:Don't need Chase big fish in a smell pond.As for Sam Moa he would be a good addition to another wise strong set of forwards but do not expect it to happen. :D

Did u mean to put a smell pond kooch?!!! :wink: