Stu, Gil or Lauaki?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pieaterinLeigh

Re: Stu, Gil or Lauaki?

Post by pieaterinLeigh »

It would be Dudson and Felden for me

I was impressed with Fielden on Friday, he looked sharp given his lack of game time and looked hungry to get stuck in. It would also help get him fitter again ready for the other games we ( hopefully ) play and give the team another "leader" in the group if things get tough.

Dudson has enough size to compliment spelling Lima and Mossop and looks steady without being a stand out player.

Luaki still gives away too many penalties and given how Saints managed to get under our skin on Friday I fully expect Catalan to try and do the same. It could be a tight game, but we definately need to win so why offer Dureu kicking opportunities for either yardage or 2 points by risking Luaki?
markill

Post by markill »

I'd leave out Fielden if every one is fit as he has been less about what we've done this year.

I'd start Mossop and Lauaki. I'd have Lima, Dudson and Flower all on the bench with Smith, start Faz at LF and Lockers at hooker, use Flower in back row and bring Smith on if we need some more attack, moving Tommy to 9 to speed things up there.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
BigJeffLima

Post by BigJeffLima »

id start Dudson mossop , lauaki lima and flower on bench, use flower as a second row, for me feilden doesnt make yards he just bounces of tackles