James Graham

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
OJ

Re: James Graham

Post by OJ »

Graham could have made Slater's ear less sore if he had smeared it with a a shed load of the vaseline he had on his legs earlier this season. What a plonker
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

Seems like he is going to plead Not Guilty for a technical reason, whilst he said 'I didn't make a meal of it since there was no salt and pepper available'

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-leagu ... nrl-charge
E.& O.E.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Ron Doran wrote:Seems like he is going to plead Not Guilty for a technical reason, whilst he said 'I didn't make a meal of it since there was no salt and pepper available'

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-leagu ... nrl-charge
Someone on RedVee claimed Slater had him by the nads and he was just reacting in the only way available! :lol:
ngac

Post by ngac »

12 match ban!

Warriors Forever

Post by Warriors Forever »

haha good
i'm spartacus

Post by i'm spartacus »

In one of the early games Graham played in, he came on from the bench with his normal half a tub of vaseline on the back of his legs. In the first knock up he had, the tackler took a handfull off, and wiped it all over his face.

He deseves the ban. Nothing worse than biting.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

You've got to laugh at Hannibal though.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... 272om.html
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Someone on RedVee claimed Slater had him by the nads and he was just reacting in the only way available! :lol:
Slater couldn't have grabbed his nads if Graham hadn't lumbered 30= metres to get involved in the fight.

Scumbag! The way he attacked Slater was worthy of Ryan Bailey
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

Yes - I had to laugh at the nads grab defence,(also brought up by the Dogs fans).
I guess Bill must have three arms :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

I did actually wonder if Slater had got a handful. Not as an excuse to mitigate the biting, but because biting, even for Graham with his petulant streak seemed so over the top.

In any case you can see Slaters hands are up on his upper body, so he didn't.