Gaz Hock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kittwazzer

Re: Gaz Hock

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote: :wink: My source says words, nothing more. You do realise heated exchanges / bust ups happen a lot at Wigan, at any club for that matter.
Frankly, I'd be more concerned if it didn't!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Correct God. This season there have been too many team changes put down to 'last minute injuries in training'!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Panchitta
Having myself worked on and off in the Nuclear industry you are obviously not aware that you should not state you work at Sellafield on a public forum! Security breach, could this be a rumour, no it's a fact!, you are in breach of this rule and subject to discipline if caught!! I kid you not. :(
Thanks for the tip off WW, I wasnt aware that this was the case. I will be having a word with my safety officer on Monday to confirm this. :D
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
Having myself worked on and off in the Nuclear industry you are obviously not aware that you should not state you work at Sellafield on a public forum! Security breach, could this be a rumour, no it's a fact!, you are in breach of this rule and subject to discipline if caught!! I kid you not. :(
Thanks for the tip off WW, I wasnt aware that this was the case. I will be having a word with my safety officer on Monday to confirm this. :D
Read the site security documents, it's all in there and a friend has told me the situation is much tighter than when I was there a few years ago. There is also a list of countries you have to advise them of if you visit!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
Read the site security documents, it's all in there and a friend has told me the situation is much tighter than when I was there a few years ago. There is also a list of countries you have to advise them of if you visit!
Thanks WW, I was aware of the countries that you must advise of before travelling.
It seems much tighter than when I was last there.
Cheers.
Second Row

Post by Second Row »

the golden rule if you are subject to the 'Official Secrets Act', do not discuss or disclose your employment or place of employment and do not mention any of the restrictions placed upon you, if you cannot do that do not sign and do not take the job.
Wandering Warrior

Second Row wrote:the golden rule if you are subject to the 'Official Secrets Act', do not discuss or disclose your employment or place of employment and do not mention any of the restrictions placed upon you, if you cannot do that do not sign and do not take the job.
Correct, glad I'm out of it for the moment!
Wandering Warrior

On the bright side we appear to have killed this stupid thread! :wink:
Wes

Post by Wes »

Do you guys want to go on a date or maybe pm each other, at the very least maybe start a new thread in off topic?!?
Second Row

Post by Second Row »

Just explaining in a veiled way why I cannot comment on the Gaz Hock thread, incidentally suggesting dates with other members is a no! no! also, :) :) :) :) :)