Son of "Frano Botica "

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Johnone

Son of "Frano Botica "

Post by Johnone »

Did anyone happen to watch the Harlequins-v-Biarritz R.U. on sky tv. "Ben Botica" "Frano's 23 yr old Son came off the the bench to play for "Harlequins". Looked like a chip off the old block seems a good player & kicked some great goals
thegimble

Re: Son of "Frano Botica "

Post by thegimble »

Stick it in Off topic please.

Either people are really bored or there is nothing else to watch on tv anymore
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Johnone wrote:Did anyone happen to watch the Harlequins-v-Biarritz R.U. on sky tv. "Ben Botica" "Frano's 23 yr old Son came off the the bench to play for "Harlequins". Looked like a chip off the old block seems a good player & kicked some great goals
Frano is on my Facebook. I've had couple of chats with him over the years and he told me he had 2 boys playing the game. Didn't know one was over here though!
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

Johnone - Yes saw it. Tough until half time then Quins romped away with it thanks to Botica Jr. Marvelous kicking. Think he may swap codes under his fathers pressure?
E.& O.E.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Ron Doran wrote:Johnone - Yes saw it. Tough until half time then Quins romped away with it thanks to Botica Jr. Marvelous kicking. Think he may swap codes under his fathers pressure?
no way, money talks today.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Ben Botica. Isn't that an island in the Hebrides?