New Rumours

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Re: New Rumours

Post by ddtftf »

ZZZZZZZZZZZ what have you to say now about Garath Hock rumour? its time you wake
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

ddtftf wrote:ZZZZZZZZZZZ what have you to say now about Garath Hock rumour? its time you wake
:) The poster that had a go at you obviously isn't aware of the other posts / rumours that you've put on here. Most of which have turned out to be true. Nice to have the last laugh :)

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

platt-warrior wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
True, but he's got inside knowledge of which players to cherry pick having been involved with the club for all those years!
I would imagine he's been talking to the players agent,who i believe is an old coach of ours.
Saw him at the televised Hull FC game PW, and thought its good news seeing him at the DW stadium.
My thoughts then were 'Who is he putting forward from the NRL for our signature', I never thought for a second that it would be for options for our players going the other way.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Posted on Ancient & Loyal Facebook page that Gleeson set to return for 12 months!
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Sutty wrote:
ddtftf wrote:ZZZZZZZZZZZ what have you to say now about Garath Hock rumour? its time you wake
:) The poster that had a go at you obviously isn't aware of the other posts / rumours that you've put on here. Most of which have turned out to be true. Nice to have the last laugh :)
What have I to say now about the GarEth Hock rumour? ZZZZZZ. Wake me up when it happens and I'll have a laugh with you at the stupidity of it!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield