Andrew Johns

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mario

Re: Andrew Johns

Post by mario »

ChrisA posted:
mario posted:
For years? because he's had one great game in 3 years?
Yes actually, he was rated the best in the world before he had his bad injuries, that was my point here Mario, he was doing it before he got injured, and hes proved his class again by playing like that in his 1st origin game in 3 years, only a player whith genuine class, talent and dedication can don somthing like that after such a long lay off. :roll:
Actually, prior to his injury he was playing cr~~ !
You cant doubt his performance the other day,but it doesn't make him the best player over the last 3 years.
ChrisA

Re: Andrew Johns

Post by ChrisA »

Actually prior to all he serious injuries he was playing brilliant and was the best player in the world, I never said he was the best player over the last 3 years did I ? you may have read it like that, if so then thats were you fell down here, what I meant was when he was fit before all his serious injuries. Why on earth would I claim hes been the best player over the last 3 years when he has played about 3 games in that time, oh yes I never made that claim did I.