who are these sick individuals?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
the winky one

Re: who are these sick individuals?

Post by the winky one »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I know Winky, my apologies!

I am feeling festive so will let u off.... :wink:
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

Aaron Of course the government could do something about it.
I had the cane at school and it bloody hurt. Plus I had to tell my mum why I had difficulty sitting down. You think twice about doing something then.
I remember all Wigan police officers being 6 feet plus and then with a helmet on top. I remenber them telling a Liverpool crowd at Wigan North Western to stay on the train and go home - and they did.
Discipline back in our schools for a start and then the reintroduction of the birch could do it but there are to many do-gooders to spoil the party.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

LORENZO wrote:Aaron Of course the government could do something about it.
I had the cane at school and it bloody hurt. Plus I had to tell my mum why I had difficulty sitting down. You think twice about doing something then.
I remember all Wigan police officers being 6 feet plus and then with a helmet on top. I remenber them telling a Liverpool crowd at Wigan North Western to stay on the train and go home - and they did.
Discipline back in our schools for a start and then the reintroduction of the birch could do it but there are to many do-gooders to spoil the party.
Agree with you completely LORENZO.

I have had two of my cats shot, one was close to death, but thanks to the care of my vet & his head nurse, Toby wouldn't be here today.

I did post about it on here at the time
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

The main word in your post is could, nobody seems to have the b*lls to do it though.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

you are so right Aaron...you feared the police when i was young and didn't dare answer them back...nowadays people
stand and argue with them and eff and blind...where has
the respect gone?..what a shambles
legalcare

who are these sick individuals?

Post by legalcare »

Who did such a thing !
Gordon J Smith - LegalCare Team
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

And suddenly this all pales into insignificance with what has just happened in Connecticut...shocking....truly shocking....My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved..