Info Needed PLEASE :(

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
turf

Info Needed PLEASE :(

Post by turf »

Been nursin an injury to my ribs/side for 9 days now, and JUST found the below and need it if possible explaining:

I've had an injury picked up in work for 9 days now and people keep sh*ttin me up sayin docs will "feel ribs/side" which are PAINFULLY sore:

Just found this about my injury, and wondered, if you could shed any more light on things:

The doctor will ask about your symptoms and how the injury occurred. He will perform a "physical examination" AND examine your chest, lungs, and back.

Basically I have been carryin an injured ribs/side and I found the information about what I may expect if I go docs and I was just wonderin if you could put it in more simple terms

People keep sh*ttin me up sayin he (doc) will "feel around", and on "both" sides apparently, and it is only my left side hurtin

Sensible answers/explanations only please thank you :D
Fujiman

Re: Info Needed PLEASE :(

Post by Fujiman »

Turf the best person to ask is the doctor.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I have just broken my hand, the doctors need to feel around the area for abnormalities and see what is wrong. Pain in the right could mean injury on the left sometimes. You will be fine.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
bobbyb

Post by bobbyb »

you could have damaged your muscle they are very painfull at the moment i have a right shoulder bone on bone also my right wrist is also bone on bone through arthritis so i know what pain is, it is not funny regards bobbyb
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Denise van Outen danced through the final with a dislocated rib. So she said lol