Re: Leeds 30, Wigan 24

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

ask the coach
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

mike binder posted:
ask the coach
I'd like to ask the coach, "Why are we worse now than when dim Denis was in charge?"

His reputations on the line as much as anyones. This season is a freebie, next s a different matter.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Doveoverdave posted:
mike binder posted:
ask the coach
I'd like to ask the coach, "Why are we worse now than when dim Denis was in charge?"

His reputations on the line as much as anyones. This season is a freebie, next s a different matter.
I was saying all through the "wnac era" that it was the team, not the coach, that was inadequate. I thought then that changing coaches was not the solution, (if indeed there is one, for this season) and I've seen nothing since to make me change my mind.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

GeoffN posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
mike binder posted:
ask the coach

I was saying all through the "wnac era" that it was the team, not the coach, that was inadequate. I thought then that changing coaches was not the solution, (if indeed there is one, for this season) and I've seen nothing since to make me change my mind.
Exactly Geoff.
Some wanted rid of Betts completely and in with Millward because he would work miracles, others were more realistic and said it would take time but I hope those that were in the "Get rid of Betts and bring Millward in for instant success" category realise that he at the moment, has made no difference to this side. I'm no happier, no more confident in the team and the players themselves don't look any more up for it than they did pre Milly.

As much as I want a succesful Wigan team, we seriously need to recruit and get shut of a few for next season. IM needs to look at every single one of those players and say, who wants and is able to play? If we were to get rid of the others I think we'd be left with Dallas and Rads next season, what the rest of the lads are doing right now I don't know but it isn't playing top flight RL or anywhere near it. Recruit some experience and size, someone with a bit of flair and respect to his name. 70-0 is embarassing, it'sjust not on.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

ASPI MUST GO 4 ME
i dont like singling people out but for me he as an absolute waste of space.
as long as we dont get rid of vealiki, lockers, seu seu, godwin, moran, tickle or radz
i dont think the others would fit in next years re-building
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

You dont want to single anyone out but aspi MUST go? Yet you want to keep jerry " i couldnt break my way out of a wet paper bag let alone a tackle" seuseu? makes sense! :doz:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

sorry im just writing jibberish to get to my 100th post and here it is! :)