WIGAN TV... FREE!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

WIGAN TV... FREE!

Post by josie andrews »

At the start of the season Wigan TV went behind-the-scenes as Sky Sports filmed their team head shots at the DW Stadium.

Want to know how Sam Tomkins and Matty Smith really did their skills?

Well now you can see it, as we're letting you watch the video for free!

And for more exclusive content, go to www.wiganwarriors.com/tv

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
highland convert

Re: WIGAN TV... FREE!

Post by highland convert »

Given I no longer have sky sports is wigan tv worth the money? I have premier sports but NRL still have not announced the bid winner.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

highland convert wrote:Given I no longer have sky sports is wigan tv worth the money? I have premier sports but NRL still have not announced the bid winner.
I haven't got it, so couldn't comment on the full package.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Sky show more highlights on Sunday night than you can get on Wigan TV, you can only see the full game a week after the game.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

ddtftf wrote:Sky show more highlights on Sunday night than you can get on Wigan TV, you can only see the full game a week after the game.
Got it but nothing to shout about to be honest. For some reason the RFL like this TV concept and will be launching something very similar in terms of accessing games from yesteryear via Micron.
Chorley Pie eater

Post by Chorley Pie eater »

I bought the three month package and wish I hadn't bothered, it is rubbish to be honest, you pay for tv but only get commentary from a guy who is rubbish at the job. Needless to say I have canceled my subscription, if I want commentary I will listen to BBC radio Manchester or Wish FM for free. The only good points are the off field highlights but they are normally free anyway after a few days anyway.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

For approx 75p per week I think it's good value. I've enjoyed the interviews, and the match replays, especially the U19's.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

highland convert wrote:Given I no longer have sky sports is wigan tv worth the money? I have premier sports but NRL still have not announced the bid winner.

Premier Sports Channel
Has got the NRL games for 5 years, and also the State of origin games

http://www.premiersports.tv/
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:

Premier Sports Channel
Has got the NRL games for 5 years, and also the State of origin games

http://www.premiersports.tv/
Fixed you link :)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Does anybody watch it through their normal TV? I have it set up through my PC but find it a bit tedious yo watch anything but highlights on a pc.