Tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: Tonight

Post by thegimble »

Doveoverdave posted:
Not enough time!!!
They had one try disallowed for the winger being 1/4 of an inch in touch and started to miss goal kicks of which one was under the sticks! They could have got 80!!!!!!

Again next week I wouldn't back them to win with 30 - 40 start.

Injuries apart.

The problem lie in poor signings by the club over the past decade. The fans are laying this problem firmly at the feet of ML. IMO the club have tried to cut financial corners and want success on the cheap.

Everything has been taken for granted, results, fans, income streams etc. etc.and it is all coming home to roost!
Spot on. If we go down then ML should be sacked instantly but if we make a profit he will get a bonus. Seems we are about the money and not winning anymore.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Doveoverdave posted:
Not enough time!!!
They had one try disallowed for the winger being 1/4 of an inch in touch and started to miss goal kicks of which one was under the sticks! They could have got 80!!!!!!

Injuries apart.

The problem lie in poor signings by the club over the past decade. The fans are laying this problem firmly at the feet of ML. IMO the club have tried to cut financial corners and want success on the cheap.

Everything has been taken for granted, results, fans, income streams etc. etc.and it is all coming home to roost!
Spot on. If we go down then ML should be sacked instantly but if we make a profit he will get a bonus. Seems we are about the money and not winning anymore.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Doveoverdave posted:
Not enough time!!!

Injuries apart.

Wizard_Millward

Post by Wizard_Millward »

Nice way of boosting your post-count. :lol:
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Wizard_Millward posted:
Nice way of boosting your post-count. :lol:
You should know!! I certainly do!! :D