Gerrrum on side

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gillysmyhero

Gerrrum on side

Post by gillysmyhero »

My sister won tickets for Gerr'um On Side Live
Tonigh. And I'm just wondering if anyone on here is going tonight.
josie andrews

Re: Gerrrum on side

Post by josie andrews »

Me :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Well I enjoyed that. And it was good to meet you Josie.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

gillysmyhero wrote:Well I enjoyed that. And it was good to meet you Josie.
Yes, was nice to meet you too gilly, although was surprised you knew who I was when we were still outside lol.
I know we've been in contact on here by PM for something else, but was still surprised :)

Good night & a laugh I thought. Really weird them keep talking about 'tonight' when they were meaning Friday :lol:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Ha ha your famous Josie that's how I knew you :D no I've seen photo's of you on here that's how I reconised you.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Gerrum On Side Comes to Central Park

This week's Wish FM and Wire FM's topical Rugby League Show Gerrum On Side was recorded at Wigan's Central Park on Wednesday evening.

The Show which will be out on the road at various locations in 2013 made Wigan it's first stop.

Presented by Chris Milow, Warriors players Blake Green and Sean O'Loughlin were on the panel for the hour show which will be broadcast on Wish FM on Friday evening between 7pm and 8pm.

Also on the panel were Mark Wilson, Wish FM Commentator, representing Wigan, Roy Basnett from Wire FM representing Widnes Vikings and Chris representing St Helens.

There was a specially invited audience made up of Warriors Members who during the Show also had an opportunity to put their questions to the Warriors duo.

Have a listen on Friday on 102.4FM to what was a very entertaining hour of Rugby League banter.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

gillysmyhero wrote:Ha ha your famous Josie that's how I knew you :D no I've seen photo's of you on here that's how I reconised you.
Haha, cnn't go anywhere :lol:

Still surprised tho, I'm like a chameleon, keep changing my appearance, try to remain incognito but it doesn't seem to work :wink: