Rolls in Holes

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
CougarDeb

Rolls in Holes

Post by CougarDeb »

Is anyone else as frustrated as me by the craters on Wigan Lane near the Cherry Gardens, it's really messing up the suspension on my Rolls, and the chauffeur is getting brassed off bouncing around every time he takes me to the rugby.
:eusa4:
No Money.... No Honey
Ron Doran

Re: Rolls in Holes

Post by Ron Doran »

Hadn't noticed it myself.
E.& O.E.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Think a lot of the roads are full of potholes IMO
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

CougarDeb wrote:Is anyone else as frustrated as me by the craters on Wigan Lane near the Cherry Gardens, it's really messing up the suspension on my Rolls, and the chauffeur is getting brassed off bouncing around every time he takes me to the rugby.
tell him to go via beech hill ave and that there are plenty of out of work chaffeurs out there the ungrateful sod :cool:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:
CougarDeb wrote:Is anyone else as frustrated as me by the craters on Wigan Lane near the Cherry Gardens, it's really messing up the suspension on my Rolls, and the chauffeur is getting brassed off bouncing around every time he takes me to the rugby.
tell him to go via beech hill ave and that there are plenty of out of work chaffeurs out there the ungrateful sod :cool:
:lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Deb Wigan Council on Facebook and @wigancouncil on Twitter tend to respond very quickly. They have to because everything posted is in the public domain.

Sadly, Wigan Council is not registered on this forum! :lol:
CougarDeb

Post by CougarDeb »

Thanks Fujiman that Sooooo made me laugh, although my chauffeur didn't think it was funny :D
No Money.... No Honey