Rebuilding

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TRICKY DICKY

Rebuilding

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

There was once a building in place, that was demolished (by the loss of Faz,
C Smith, O Connor, Lammy, Cassidy) but new foundations are in place (with the experience the kids are getting this season.)

The foundations from yesteryear have been found to contain settlement ( in the loss of o Loughlin and Hock this season) but should be ok to be built upon for next year.

It is now down to the Architect called Lindsay and the contractor called Millward as to the type of building that gets rebuilt. The Frame is just about being erected ( with the capture of Fletcher and Richards) but the quality of the envelope is yet to be made public.

ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
damien morrissey

Re: Rebuilding

Post by damien morrissey »

I hope you live up to ypur title tricky dicky because i dont see what you see. Give Millward the job of recruiting his own players he didnt do a bad job of it at skints and Mr Lindsay has repeatadly let us down for the last four years.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

damien morrissey posted:
I hope you live up to ypur title tricky dicky because i dont see what you see. Give Millward the job of recruiting his own players he didnt do a bad job of it at skints and Mr Lindsay has repeatadly let us down for the last four years.
At Saints he inherited a successful team and added to that team where and when necessary.

We need a new team! Which will take years!
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

damien morrissey posted:
Keep the faith, im clutching to any glimmour of light possible in this our darkest week.

The saying goes though the light at the end of the tunnel is not always what it seems, it is infact the lights of anintercity express train comming straight towards you on the same track.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
damien morrissey

I just hope it has already hit me because i cant feel any worse.I just want to be able to sitdown safe in the knowledge we are safe and then i am confident Milly will ring the correct changes and start to recruit to our requirements. Unfortunatly we are a long way off safety yet and if you disagree with this you need to stop drinking the loopy juice.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

i cant feel any worse
Yes you can.
I only hope the next fortnight you don't experience it. :(
damien morrissey

Can somone call the medics i am feeling a cardiac tremor at the prospect.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

TRICKY DICKY posted:
There was once a building in place, that was demolished (by the loss of Faz,
C Smith, O Connor, Lammy, Cassidy) but new foundations are in place (with the experience the kids are getting this season.)

The foundations from yesteryear have been found to contain settlement ( in the loss of o Loughlin and Hock this season) but should be ok to be built upon for next year.

It is now down to the Architect called Lindsay and the contractor called Millward as to the type of building that gets rebuilt. The Frame is just about being erected ( with the capture of Fletcher and Richards) but the quality of the envelope is yet to be made public.
You a civil engineer Dicky?!?