what a load of crap

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
kamloops

what a load of crap

Post by kamloops »

buy sculthorpe and get briscoe back.
the sooner carney leaves the better.
i have never seen a bigger load of crap in my life
season ticket going for 50p but 10p will do
bring back edwards
warriors

Re: what a load of crap

Post by warriors »

kamloops posted:
Come on it is one game. They are trying their best. Most of the team are kids. Just look at the Leeds side and what they are playing with. I new that they was going to get their ass kicked. But i still went and watched them. Have the surrporters there cheering them on. This season they wont do that good, but they will do good another to stay in the super league. Im not selling my season ticket. I will get another next season an next after that.
Like they say, you stay a surrporter when they are winning and you surrport them when they are losing. Dont be a glorry surrporter.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

warriors posted:
kamloops posted:
Come on it is one game. They are trying their best. Most of the team are kids. Just look at the Leeds side and what they are playing with. I new that they was going to get their ass kicked. But i still went and watched them. Have the surrporters there cheering them on. This season they wont do that good, but they will do good another to stay in the super league. Im not selling my season ticket. I will get another next season an next after that.
Like they say, you stay a surrporter when they are winning and you surrport them when they are losing. Dont be a glorry surrporter.
Pathetic!!!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

warriors posted:
Are you sure you went the game Warriors, because if you did you were the only person there that thought they played their best. A NL2 side would have come away with a less humiliating result. No SL side, not even Leigh, should be beated 70-0.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Can I have it if it's in South Stand lol? :sly:
warriors

Post by warriors »

robjoenz posted:
warriors posted:
Are you sure you went the game Warriors, because if you did you were the only person there that thought they played their best. A NL2 side would have come away with a less humiliating result. No SL side, not even Leigh, should be beated 70-0.
Come on rob. They tried. They lost. But they cant win every game. They havn't won that mainy games this season. i guess that it is not their season. better look next season. BUT they us(the fans), to stand by them and stop booooing then off, keep on cheering ETC.

P.s im in the 1st divison of lancashire RL Adlington Rangers. An i dont think that we could of done better.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

warriors posted:
robjoenz posted:
warriors posted:
Come on rob. They tried. They lost. But they cant win every game. They havn't won that mainy games this season. i guess that it is not their season. better look next season. BUT they us(the fans), to stand by them and stop booooing then off, keep on cheering ETC.

P.s im in the 1st divison of lancashire RL Adlington Rangers. An i dont think that we could of done better.
You're not expected to do better - they are. Regarding the level of support enjoyed by this team, I must say I am delighted that it has stayed as good as it is. Attendances are (incredibly) up and I thought the support in our recent games (Hull and Leeds) has been magnificent.

As far as I can recall they have been booed twice and IMO against Huddersfield they deserved it, letting a lead slip like that.

Whatever happens come the end of the season when the inquest is conducted, fans' support will not be a contributory factor to how we have performed. In fact, I think we deserve a pat on the back!!
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

kamloops posted:
#

Ill give ya a £1 [/quote]
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR