Epa Lauaki

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AdamMac

Epa Lauaki

Post by AdamMac »

Will we see him again?

To be honest I wouldn't bat an eye lid if we didn't. He was only ever steady in his first season with us & never looked like the 'enforcer' that wane wanted him to be.

Something fishy here though. As far as i'm aware he 'felt his thigh' when warming up at half time during our pre season game at warrington. Nothing since has been said and we're yet to see him 3 months later.

Bizare
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Epa Lauaki

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

AdamMac wrote:Will we see him again?

To be honest I wouldn't bat an eye lid if we didn't. He was only ever steady in his first season with us & never looked like the 'enforcer' that wane wanted him to be.

Something fishy here though. As far as i'm aware he 'felt his thigh' when warming up at half time during our pre season game at warrington. Nothing since has been said and we're yet to see him 3 months later.

Bizare
Again pretty much what I said on another post, get rid, big soft a** in my opinion.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Great minds then hey TBW?! :D
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

AdamMac wrote:Will we see him again?

Bizare
Ive just asked on another thread can anyone tell me what is wrong with him as he had a slight strain before one of the pre season friendlies and he's not been seen since. Not that i would miss him either.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

The lads not well. Leave off him.
TrueBlueWarrior

To be fair Adam I don't dislike him as a player, but he has certainly not been the 'enforcer' we had hoped, against the big boys he goes missing, against the lesser teams he does a job. Certainly not in my top 4 props at the club.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

No straw damn us wrote:The lads not well. Leave off him.
Meaning?
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:To be fair Adam I don't dislike him as a player, but he has certainly not been the 'enforcer' we had hoped, against the big boys he goes missing, against the lesser teams he does a job. Certainly not in my top 4 props at the club.
To be honest i've always fancied him more as a back rower. In the solomona style, but defensively out wide he can get exposed as he's not that mobile.

Almost a luxury player to play short spells with an off loading game that can hurt teams in the centres.
TrueBlueWarrior

AdamMac wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:To be fair Adam I don't dislike him as a player, but he has certainly not been the 'enforcer' we had hoped, against the big boys he goes missing, against the lesser teams he does a job. Certainly not in my top 4 props at the club.
To be honest i've always fancied him more as a back rower. In the solomona style, but defensively out wide he can get exposed as he's not that mobile.

Almost a luxury player to play short spells with an off loading game that can hurt teams in the centres.
Yes I see that.
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
No straw damn us wrote:The lads not well. Leave off him.
Meaning?
I'm just a fan commenting on a player in the squad, who to my knowledge, hasn't had a serious injury & has missed 3 months of the season. So are you, No Straw, saying this is more mental than physical?