Hock done deal

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kittwazzer

Re: Hock done deal

Post by Kittwazzer »

HGWarrior wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
shawcross da warrior wrote:Gaz Hock has signed for paramatta for next season its a done deal

i know this is probably common knowledge on here but hadnt read it on a post so there you go

Source please :)
Why is a source required in the rumour mill? If there was evidence, surely it should go on the web warriors forum!!??
She wasn't asking for evidence, she was querying the source of the rumour.
West Midlands Exile

Post by West Midlands Exile »

This is getting daft. The reason why I never post on here is fear of bitchyness ( not sure about the spelling). We are all on the same team. Grow up!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

Exactly the reason I wasn't going to post it because its worse than being in court with some people on here questioning.

Thanks cp as you know I wouldn't have wrote it without there being truth behind it.

It IS a done deal for the doubters on here and he will be playing in the Nrl from next season
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

shawcross da warrior wrote:Exactly the reason I wasn't going to post it because its worse than being in court with some people on here questioning.

Thanks cp as you know I wouldn't have wrote it without there being truth behind it.

It IS a done deal for the doubters on here and he will be playing in the Nrl from next season
This is the rumour mill, never be shy about posting even though some people will always want to shoot the messenger!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:Never said he wasn't. What makes you think that I am not well informed?Time only will tell. Remember I said on the 3rd of April 2013 that Gas Hock had not signed a contract to play for Parramatta on or before this date.
No idea if you are or are not. However, I know where much of my information that is good comes from and that Shawcross gets some of the the same information too.

REMEMBER this is the RUMOUR MILL.

People do not need to question a rumour as much as they do because it becomes absurd. To give you an example I would post something here and Shawsross on RLfans. It would be true. Yet a couple of idiots on RLfans would say oh Shawcross is right a lot and in the same breadth say ah but that CPW on t'other site talks bullshit. Some fans on this site are in danger of doing EXACTLY the same. If I post here most of you say well CPW is right more than wrong so it is more likely to be true. Well, take it from me if you think my information is reliable, Shawcross is as equally reliable.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

.cp I will answer your post in order firstly I can assure you that everything I post is truth and FACT.2nd You are right this is a rumour thread.But What was posted was Hock has signed for paramatta done deal. that is not a rumour if it is a done deal. I can Tell you FACT AS up to and including 3RD April 2013 Gaz Hock has not signed for paramatta.What is a rumour is that Hock and Mossop are going to Aussie next Season What I will say is 1 will go terms agreed BUT NOTHING SIGNED. Also if you both know Gaz as well as you say you do you will know whos going.Lastly I was not doupting anybodies knowledge of what goes on in rl circles and Gas did say he was going to australia.But Gas is a hurt angry and frustrated young man at the moment but a lot can happen before summer. May be a press release monday.

[/quote]
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:.cp I will answer your post in order firstly I can assure you that everything I post is truth and FACT.2nd You are right this is a rumour thread.But What was posted was Hock has signed for paramatta done deal. that is not a rumour if it is a done deal. I can Tell you FACT AS up to and including 3RD April 2013 Gaz Hock has not signed for paramatta.What is a rumour is that Hock and Mossop are going to Aussie next Season What I will say is 1 will go terms agreed BUT NOTHING SIGNED. Also if you both know Gaz as well as you say you do you will know whos going.Lastly I was not doupting anybodies knowledge of what goes on in rl circles and Gas did say he was going to australia.But Gas is a hurt angry and frustrated young man at the moment but a lot can happen before summer. May be a press release monday.
Fair play to you. You seem to talk sense and show a hell of a lot of understanding. I do not know Gaz Hock btw, I know others who do whose information I trust. It is the same for most of the players to be fair.

Players do leak information that turns out to be false for a variety of reasons. I was once told by a player that we were signing Leon Pryce (several years ago). We obviously never did but that player saw Pryce being given a tour of the DW etc but the signing was never finalised.

I hate all this doubting each poster and demanding proof etc. All I can say is Shawcross is a very well informed poster and I trust him. Others have no reason to.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Keptinthedark, you do on the surface seem knowledgable and are very certain of yourself which is good, your 17 posts have been good and I'd like that count to keep rising as you mix it up.

Are you a player?
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Thanks for that Wes. No sorry not a player to old in late 50's. I don't lie.Also Sorry if a newbee has come along and rocked the boat upsetting people with facts.It was not said to offend or upset any one.I do not post often but what I put. I clear first to make sure I am not saying anything that would compromise anyone for the sake of 2 minutes fame on a RL forum. This is my last post on this thread. Time will tell the truth will out.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I wasn't questioning shawcrosses opening post, I was asking for the source where he got it from.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan