SL Sponsor

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
josie andrews

Re: SL Sponsor

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote: According to one of the RL Monday Papers it is and Wood/RFL think it is an even better freebie deal :o
An even better 'freebie deal' meaning we pay them for the honour of advertising 'their' brand on the SL clubs shirts & merchandise :exc:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kittwazzer wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
Mike wrote:I'd doubt that. They'd have bitten the hand off anyone who approached with that type of international brand.
According to one of the RL Monday Papers it is and Wood/RFL think it is an even better freebie deal :o
Not sure I'd agree. They have a terrible reputation!
I would concur re Ryanair. Apparently the RFL started to panic as we are now well into the SL season. Wood argues it is better because it somehow = more exposure/advertising.

I personally think SL is in an almost impossible position re sponsorship. Imaging, "Yes we would like to sponsor SL but why should we pay much if anything afterall companies got it free previously.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

So the RFL turned down Red Bull?

And they are now going to pay RyanAir?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
doc

Post by doc »

Ryanair thing in League Weekly/League Express was an April Fool. Look at the writer's name - Avril Folly!
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

doc - Well spotted eh.
E.& O.E.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

doc wrote:Ryanair thing in League Weekly/League Express was an April Fool. Look at the writer's name - Avril Folly!
That is a relief :blush: :)