Places to stay

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
cumbria_warrior

Places to stay

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Can anyone let me know any places to stay over on Saturday night for the game sunday, one not too far from ground or local pubs etc, looked at premier inn places and all seen a fair distance on the map. Any help would be great
gillysmyhero

Re: Places to stay

Post by gillysmyhero »

I'd try the mecure oak hotel it's facing Tesco were Central park used to be :angry: so its near town centre and its closer to the dw than the premier inn.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The Bel Air / Bellingham places like that. A bit further out in the posh part of Wigan you have some decent or cheap places in Standish. The Beeches in Standish for example.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Also the Brockett arms is also another option.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I'd go with the Mount at Orrell. Exit M6 at J26 and you've arrived. Its a couple of miles from the ground but every bus going past is Wigan bound and will drop you 5 minutes from the ground. And its a lot cheaper than places like the Oak!
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Agree with Kitwazzer mount ideal reasonable priced and on a good bus route if you walk down into pemberton (5 min walk) there are a few pubs plus more bus options. :)