Warriors v Rabbitohs NRL Rd5

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Warriors v Rabbitohs NRL Rd5

Post by cpwigan »

If you get the chance this game is worth watching. Very entertaining RL with the Kiwis standing up to South Sydney and playing some harlem globe trotter stuff at time. The Burgess boys shone for the Rabbitohs too.
josie andrews

Re: Warriors v Rabbitohs NRL Rd5

Post by josie andrews »

Forgotten which day it is, but the next Melbourne Storm game is free to view on premier sports :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

josie andrews wrote:Forgotten which day it is, but the next Melbourne Storm game is free to view on premier sports :)
I'm pretty sure its Saturday and they play the Rabbitohs. I think thats what they said at the end of the coverage of Melbourne v Wests yesterday.

So, you can see Hoff, Lima and the Burgess boys in action if I'm right
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

I set this free view game to record on my sky planner it was listed in the planner as freeview then went into hospital for 2 days and then 2 days away to recover just got back settled down to watch and the planner doesnt show it as freeview anymore and has recorded 2hours of blue screen i phoned premier and they said i still need a subscription to record freeview via sky?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I did the same cos I had to be out at daft o'clock on Saturday morning.
Premier respond: @rugbyleagueontv we can only do 3 hours free view per day so to show the (Doncaster v Featherstone) game free-view (at 3pm) we had to remove the free-view on NRL (Souths v Melbourne).
This was their reason.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan