terry newton

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jodie clark

terry newton

Post by jodie clark »

this is only a rumor but aparently terry doesnt like millward and he is looking for a new club and is taking the blame for the heavy defet at leeds
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
waterside glens

Re: terry newton

Post by waterside glens »

jodie clark posted:
this is only a rumor but aparently terry doesnt like millward and he is looking for a new club and is taking the blame for the heavy defet at leeds
i thought terry looked very disinterested at leeds but he has to be more professional than that .he owes it to the fans who pay his wages
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

He looked injured to me.

If he wanted to leave Wigan then not putting in any effort is hardly going to make other clubs want him.

Whilst he didn't have a very good game, there were others who seemed a lot less interested than him - Carney for one (who is probably near a new contract with a new club). And there are of course others who's best is simply not good enough - but we all know who they are
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Well I never trust rumours really. If he leaves then fine, we have Godwin. But for now, with our crisis, we really need him and I personally, in my entirely-biased opinion (haha!), want him to stay. Shame about his hip trouble.