WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
aspy

Re: WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!!...

Post by aspy »

:D If wigan get relegated i will run from london to glasgow naked in a womens thong singing i love the saints i for one dont even think this is an issue being relegated come on for F*c* sake pardon the french but no way :D
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

aspy posted:
:D If wigan get relegated i will run from london to glasgow naked in a womens thong singing i love the saints i for one dont even think this is an issue being relegated come on for F*c* sake pardon the french but no way :D
ill join you on that run! :)
and i will buy a saints season ticket and when i see sean long before the game kiss him
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mike binder posted:
Doug Stand posted:
JIMH posted:
well i have paid for my ticket for sunday, and i wouldnt be going if i had the defeatist attitude that you seem to have Doug.

Shall we just pass a message onto the team now telling them that we dont believe in them and they should go out to lose.

I know i am being optimistic BUT COME ON WIGAN!!! WE CAN BEAT SAINTS
Firtsly Jim, fair play to you for going on Sunday. I have the greatest respect for the real fans who watch and support Wigan win, lose or draw. So fair play to you.
Now, I must disagree with you that my attiutude is not that of a defeatest but that of a realist. Wigan are simply not good enough. Wigan will be beat. Doesn't matter how much you shout Come on Wigan, they will be beat. It's no shame, Saints are a decent team Wigan are not.
The whole things about Wigan now is rebuilding...so COME ON WIGAN... rebuild then we can challange again.

Now if you want the team to know that I think they will be stuffed, by all means pas son the message. They are grwon men and professionals so it should not concern them one bit. They should be focused on the job in hand. They should believe they can win...
Doesn't matter if you do and I don't

As for the tennis...well that only last two weeks and Wigan have as much chance of winning the mixed doubles in that as they do if beating Saints... so keep the season ticket, watch the tennis and enjoy.
sorry to say this doug but if your attitude is the same as the players,we will lose.I cant beleive that basil will have that attitude and i hope that rubs on to the players.The wigan born lads no what this means and on this occasion i hope passion can get the better of skill,if so we can win.Now go bye a ticket its not about loyal fans this game its ABOUT GETTING BEHIND YOUR TEAM IN THERE HOUR OF NEED.maybe just maybe the fans can make a diffrence and maybe just maybe your 1 voice could be the diffrence come on WE can do this the boyz need US :angry:
did i not tell you we would lose
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Can I ask again that the users with the overly large pictures please minimize them, it makes for hard squashed up reading.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!