WIGAN TV... FREE!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

WIGAN TV... FREE!

Post by josie andrews »

Following his sensational try against Bradford, Kelly O'Donnell chats to Chris Tuson about the game - and what they can take from it going into the Challenge Cup Quarter Final.

Dont forget; full interviews, games, highlights and special features are all on Wigan TV. Go to www.wiganwarriors.com/tv and sign up now

url]http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news[/url]
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
KOOCH

Re: WIGAN TV... FREE!

Post by KOOCH »

Is wigan tv worth the money or not? What with money being tight for most people these days is it really value for money.And if so what exactly do you get for signing up. :D
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Yes it's worth the money, some good interviews like Prescott's retirement one which you don't get anywhere else. Plus the game highlights 2 mins, 15 mins and full are excellent.
Last weekend the girlfriend wanted a barbeque so took her to Iceland then came home hooked the laptop up to the tv and watch wigan vs saints from last year's magic, good game, cold beer and continuous meat coming from the barbaque :) well worth the couple of pound a month (think mine is £10 every 3 months)
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Thanks for that kaii very good commercial sell.You've sold it to me.Just asked the wife for my credit card details.As I stopped being responsible for my own card the day I put the ring on her finger. :D
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Its let down by no commentary, and the ordinary TV shows more on Sunday night of the games. But they need to address getting a commentator for the games as they did in the beginning.