So who stays?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the grinch

Re: So who stays?

Post by the grinch »

i think he is a which doctor! it looked like a spell had been cast on our players. im going to bury them glasses!!!!! :)
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
dr aiden nealson

Post by dr aiden nealson »

have a good look around ,you never know, we may have left something else apart from the specs! :D
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

paranoid :doz: :doz: just as i read your post it started to thunder.im getting a wigan preist in to bless the house. :)
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
billingeboy

Post by billingeboy »

First on my list of departures would be I,M.
Why M.L. had to employ a disgraced ex Saint for in the first place is beyond me.He's already got a worse record than Dennis and all he has mannaged to bring to this once great club is 2 record defeats in as many weeks.Get rid of him NOW!!!!![
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Been unable to log on for a week now. Must say Sean Gleeson looks the part or maybe he looked more of a man than the men on Sunday.

Apart from Godwin and Dallas most have under achieved i am willing to hold back in condeming DV as he has clearly not been fully fit.

Moran has not had the space to play in due to the pack been doninated.

Orr needs to return asap or i can see him going next season

Carney by all acounts is gone but hes awful at the moment so he wont be missed in any way

Newton hes quality but like Moran is not helped by the pack. A good hooker needs forwards to make yards so he can exploit the spaces.

Seu Seu awful at times. He needs to improve fast but he will be there next season

Sculthorpe as Seu Seu. Has 2 years left

Obviously Hock and O'Loughlin will be there.

If we take the best team wed have on paper from the full squad we have then were should be up there at least with London but injuries has destroyed us.

We seem to be going the right way. Saw Richards play the weekend he looks a very good player and if he comes in at wing then he could be much better there then what weve had off Carney the last season and a half.

As IM said he still looking at 2 more to come in and from how i iteurperate what he said it seems he means from the NRL.

Yes people were rubbish we are in the bottom 4 teams on form at present but we should have a better future next year. What seems to be happening to me is that we will have a 14 team in the SL next season as we and Widnes have made siginings with next season in mind or will they reject the claim from the NRL GF winners.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thegimble posted:
Been unable to log on for a week now. Must say Sean Gleeson looks the part or maybe he looked more of a man than the men on Sunday.

Apart from Godwin and Dallas most have under achieved i am willing to hold back in condeming DV as he has clearly not been fully fit.

Moran has not had the space to play in due to the pack been doninated.

Orr needs to return asap or i can see him going next season

Carney by all acounts is gone but hes awful at the moment so he wont be missed in any way

Newton hes quality but like Moran is not helped by the pack. A good hooker needs forwards to make yards so he can exploit the spaces.

Seu Seu awful at times. He needs to improve fast but he will be there next season

Sculthorpe as Seu Seu. Has 2 years left

Obviously Hock and O'Loughlin will be there.

If we take the best team wed have on paper from the full squad we have then were should be up there at least with London but injuries has destroyed us.

We seem to be going the right way. Saw Richards play the weekend he looks a very good player and if he comes in at wing then he could be much better there then what weve had off Carney the last season and a half.

As IM said he still looking at 2 more to come in and from how i iteurperate what he said it seems he means from the NRL.

Yes people were rubbish we are in the bottom 4 teams on form at present but we should have a better future next year. What seems to be happening to me is that we will have a 14 team in the SL next season as we and Widnes have made siginings with next season in mind or will they reject the claim from the NRL GF winners.
im led to beleive that talks about 14 teams next season ars well advanced yes ,that would explain why a few teams are planning for next season allready ,even though they are not safe.The clubs dont seem to be panacking like us fans im sure they no more than they are saying
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

thegimble posted:
What seems to be happening to me is that we will have a 14 team in the SL next season as we and Widnes have made siginings with next season in mind or will they reject the claim from the NRL GF winners.
I'd be surprised if either happened. Cas will walk the NL1 GF on current form and have had better support than some of the SL teams.

There is no way they will be denied.

I suppose they could add the frogs and Cas to make a 14 team league and relegate no one.

I have not heard anything like this being rumoured and since the idea of stopping relegation in 2009 is to let teams plan ahead you would think they would have announced the 14 team league for 2006 by now so they could do just that.

I don't see Leigh, Wakefield or Salford planning for next year in SL and us and Widnes could well be adopting the approach that we must to do this on the off chance we might stay up or we will be in the same boat next year.

Dave