new signing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaiJones

Re: new signing

Post by DaiJones »

We haven't a hope of buying Dan Carter but Garvey we could conceivably land and he is much better than Calderwood
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Carter turned down a move to the zurich to keep his all back place so i know he wouldnt sign for us.Who is this other guy i havent heard his name before could he be a potential buy and is he any good. We must have some potential RU signings in the backs.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mrs_carney posted:
Dawber posted:
It's just been anounced on bbc gmr that stains will be signing pryce for next season, So no worries now he won't be coming to wigan, Im so glad the stains have got the thug, Lets hope we get Reardon ( fingers crossed )
Thank God! He'll fit in nicely with the guy who bites children, they could work as a team. If we don't get Reardon i'll be gutted, i really will, he's just what we need.
are you the new mrs reardon?????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

obviously not as i am still faithful to brian, although i will be his no.1 fan should he come to his senses and say "why would i want to go to warrington when i am wanted by mrs carney at wigan" and then he'll bring martin gleeson with him and i'll have nooooooo complaints what so ever......

:roll:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:( :conf: WARRINGTON????????????????????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

indeed the place they call warrington, sure they just got their w's mixed up though
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3