The Business End......SW?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kol

The Business End......SW?

Post by Kol »

Ok, let's see how SW fairs from now.

I've put my well documented opinions about SW last season and at the beginning of this season, but now it's the moment of truth; the business end of the season.

Sure, we'll beat London to reach the final of the CC, but let's see the final. (If we don't win the SF he needs shooting)

Also, Hudds have overtaken us at the top, I'm pretty sure we will beat Stains, but might we even miss out on the fruit bowl shield? (for those that are now confused; it's the LLS)

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's show time for Mr SW...again.

No one is to stone anybody until I blow this whistle!
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: The Business End......SW?

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Talk about a 'stating the obvious' post!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
devon jim 1

Post by devon jim 1 »

Play it again Col..er Sam.{ He never ever said that in Casablanca :)
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

devon jim 1 wrote:Play it again Col..er Sam.{ He never ever said that in Casablanca :)
"Ya played it for her, play it for me'"
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Kol wrote: Ok, let's see how SW fairs from now.

I've put my well documented opinions about SW last season and at the beginning of this season, but now it's the moment of truth; the business end of the season.

Sure, we'll beat London to reach the final of the CC, but let's see the final. (If we don't win the SF he needs shooting)

Also, Hudds have overtaken us at the top, I'm pretty sure we will beat Stains, but might we even miss out on the fruit bowl shield? (for those that are now confused; it's the LLS)

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's show time for Mr SW...again.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Please stop spamming the forum WW. Every poster is allowed to express an opinion without you spamming thereafter just because you disagree.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cpwigan wrote:Please stop spamming the forum WW. Every poster is allowed to express an opinion without you spamming thereafter just because you disagree.
CP, I would go as far as to say the OP is not an opinion!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett