robinson

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
johnsons_babexx

robinson

Post by johnsons_babexx »

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a guy!!

Get him a 5yr contract quick b4 he turns into another craig murdock and gets forgotten about.

This guy is our future 7 after lammy!!!!
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

MrsLam

Re: robinson

Post by MrsLam »

Craig murdock :(! dont get me started, i was gutted when he went, and rob smyth, but lets not talk about em.

Did you see lukes smile when he was comin back up towards the fans and we were singing robbie robbie robbie robbie robinson, awww he made me feel emotional!
I dont know where he gets his energy from but hes always 100% up for it. Hes a proper wiganer him, you could tell he absolutely loved gettin 3 at their ground. We'd be daft if we let him go anywhere else.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaveO

Re: Re: robinson

Post by DaveO »

Hes a proper wiganer him
Isn't he from Halifax or somehwere else over the Pennines?

Dave
MrsLam

Re: Re: Re: robinson

Post by MrsLam »

Yah halifax.
But I mean in mind or spirit or whatever you want to call it, hes loving every minute of being with us, like kev brown you wouldnt think he was from t'other side.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wolftown warrior

Re: Re: Re: Re: robinson

Post by wolftown warrior »

yeah we got some great young talent.. & you know.. we got a few more in that under 21 side that will come through to..

i can understand the point & meaning by not playing the youngsters all the time.. keep em grounded & what not, but it just seems like everytime they play.. good things happen..

it is that will to win that u have when u are young.. more so than just playing for your pay check...

i can`t wait till friday... we were poor up at the kc but i gotta feeling were gonna be a different team come fri..
are we on telly?
just so i can set me video????
c u all down there fri!

AnDy WiGaN WaRrIoR

Re: Re: robinson

Post by AnDy WiGaN WaRrIoR »

he's a cracking player never takes a backwards step and if there's half a cap he will turn it into a cap that u could fit a bus through that player is awesome tlkin about sighning a new number 7 wen lam leaves get him the number 7 jersey
MrsLam

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: robinson

Post by MrsLam »

We're not on telly are we? Saints Leeds or leeds saints is on. Should be putting a top of the table clash on telly not a 7th place one :P
Only messing, however it seems like leeds have been on telly a lot this season so far

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
John M

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: robins...

Post by John M »

How can one player be so much like another player? Robinson is Andy Gregory re-born.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
warriorjon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ro...

Post by warriorjon »

I personally think he is ready to become a Super League regullar which adds fuel to the Lam going back to Oz debate. I think that Lams money and quota spot could be used better in other areas of the team. Not saying he is done by anymeans and he is still a quality player but we have to prioritise.
feeona

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re...

Post by feeona »

Robinson a class player already. Lam a superb player with experience and direction for the team.

Keep them both as it certainly confused the Saints team with both Lam and Robinson taking Scrum Half position throughout the night. I think they will compliment each other. Sign them both on!!