Lauaki

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Lauaki

Post by cpwigan »

Whatever the reason, he is a pile of poop and should get nowhere near our team for major games this season!
markill

Post by markill »

Do people worry that the game being against his former team is exactly why Wane might pick him? He seems to think being fired up , just going of his comments around games like the derbies.

If it were up to me, we'd hide him in cellar somewhere until after the final.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

Says elsewhere on this site that he is on a three year contract already so an extension is not necessary for next season. God forbid that we are signing him for a further period after that.
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

The guy is a liability, he buckles in big games and gives away stupid penalties, remember the home game against Wire last year?

Get rid and make an NRL signing for 3 years, someone who's not going to lose their tampon after a year and cry to go home.

Would rather have kept Fielden.
Up The Mont!
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

I disagree with him being that bad, he as been injured most of the season, surely that gives him a bit of a break??
markill

Post by markill »

RobWigan wrote:I disagree with him being that bad, he as been injured most of the season, surely that gives him a bit of a break??
not for the immediate future it doesn't.

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

RobWigan wrote:I disagree with him being that bad, he as been injured most of the season, surely that gives him a bit of a break??
He's not but some supporters always have to have a player to call rotten. Before he came back, it was Gelling.

When they leave, they will find somebody else.

One starts it, and then like geese the rest follow the leader!
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Whelley Warrior i certainly wont be a goose hahahaha! I have ny own opinions and i agree to a certain extent that Lauaki as not been playing to the standard expected but i also think that with his stop start season that maybe the criticism is a little unjustified
markill

Post by markill »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
He's not but some supporters always have to have a player to call rotten. Before he came back, it was Gelling.

When they leave, they will find somebody else.

One starts it, and then like geese the rest follow the leader!
Do you have an opinion on the player and his form rather than only having an opinion on other people's opinions?

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

RobWigan wrote:Whelley Warrior i certainly wont be a goose hahahaha! I have ny own opinions and i agree to a certain extent that Lauaki as not been playing to the standard expected but i also think that with his stop start season that maybe the criticism is a little unjustified
He has not been up to standard, but has Hansen, Mossop or Farrell lately?

No, but they have not being treated in the same way and some of the comments on this and another website have been way of order.