When the going gets tough, the tough get going

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
adrenalinxx

When the going gets tough, the tough get going

Post by adrenalinxx »

Does anyone else feel really annoyed by the way that the rumour and speculation about ours players has been handled?

I'm really unhappy with Kris Radlinski over his rumoured union move because he is our captain and supposedly a Wigan lad, but if he does want to leave then why does he just say so instead of dragging it out.

Rads and Carney should both just say that they will deal with contracts and the end of the season and concentrate on helping Wigan out of the situation they are in now.
mrs_carney

Re: When the going gets tough,...

Post by mrs_carney »

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... arney.html

Apparantly brian is going to honour his contract, so good of him. But it is rumoured he wants a year in the NRL before he joins gold coast, bunnys for a year perhaps?

I dont think wigan should have a captain again, when people get made captain they leave. Carneys situation hasnt angered me as much as rads because brian has been honest. Radlinski's doing it like its some big secret, like farrell did. It's an insult to the fans thinking we're stupid enough not to realise whats going on.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mrs_carney

Re: When the going gets to...

Post by mrs_carney »

Doug Stand posted:
mrs_carney posted:
I dont think wigan should have a captain again, when people get made captain they leave.
then Danny Orr or Denis Moran would should be made captain immediatley
WHY!!!!!!!!
Danny Orr hasnt played for us this season more than 5 times and when he has he's kept us ordered on the pitch. Moran is another story. But when we have a ood pack, we'll see what they can really do.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

moran dosnt need the responsability at moment ,lets give it to danny tickle hes allways on the pitch,and i think hes the kind of player to relish the challenge ,and responsability just think he needs cheering up ao the moment looks a little down in the dumps,but who dosnt at this moment in time :doz: :wink: :cool:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

I think Doug Stand meant that if we make Orr or Moran captian they might leave.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I'd go with that for Orr, sorry but I don't feel he's even tried to prove himself when he's played. Moran does try just hasn't got him anywhere yet.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!