Re: Charnley to Souths.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

God wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/RugbyLeagueNews

According to rugby league news on twitter, will we actually be able to put out a decent side next year if this materialises?.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RugbyLeagueN ... 5127252992
No idea. We have, apparently, enforced or invoked the option on H's contract so he is with us next year.

If we can do that then why, if Charnley is not out of contract, can't we just say the same kind of thing and say "hang on you have a contract"?

Same old argument really but IMO if top players leave who are still contracted with the club then it's because we said they could for some $ not because we had to.

The ball is in IL's court.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

On Twitter, enough said!

Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

God wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:On Twitter, enough said!
It's a rugby league account for rugby league news, plus twitter can sometimes be a great source of information, why be so dismissive??
Because like most people, better thing to do with my time!
markill

Post by markill »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
God wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:On Twitter, enough said!
It's a rugby league account for rugby league news, plus twitter can sometimes be a great source of information, why be so dismissive??
...like trolling CP and DaveO on here eh!? :lol:

This is just a rumour that they have an interest, so isn't really solid, but you shouldn't criticise the source just because it was a tweet. If Lockers tweeted himself that he wasn't playing this week would you say "well thats twitter nonsense for you" or would you think its true?

I'm not sure how much there is in this rumour as its too late in the season now surely for us to be hearing this for the first time. Maybe its one to rumble on through 2014.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

He's the league top try scorer and as we saw on Friday (and many other times) can create a try out of almost nothing and beat multiple defenders.

If the NRL want to sign the best players in SL - then Charnley is going to be close to the top of the list.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

In my opinion Charnley would be perfectly suited to the pace of the NRL and would be mirw successful than Tomkins over there, obviously i hope he does a Farrell and says no when the call comes
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

God wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
God wrote: It's a rugby league account for rugby league news, plus twitter can sometimes be a great source of information, why be so dismissive??
Like most people being over 250 million users including nearly the entire Wigan squad and under 19s??....Grow up.
So that's why so many are always on a phone no matter where you go these day's.

What would they do without one.

Nothing silly, I hope!