Jason Crookes

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
RobWigan

Jason Crookes

Post by RobWigan »

markill

Re: Ben Crookes

Post by markill »

You've got the wrong man - Ben Crooks id the young centre, son of Lee, who is out injured, this is talking about former Bradford winger Jason Crookes.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

knew it was one of them hah! Scumbag! and even.worse that Hull are sticking by him
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

RobWigan wrote:knew it was one of them hah! Scumbag! and even.worse that Hull are sticking by him
Everyone makes mistakes and it's only fair the Club supports him and tries to re-educate him back onto the straight and narrow.

What signals would it give out if the Club didn't stick with him, for all I know it's just the one blunder he's made, so surely deserves another chance ?
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Nezza Faz wrote:
RobWigan wrote:knew it was one of them hah! Scumbag! and even.worse that Hull are sticking by him
Everyone makes mistakes and it's only fair the Club supports him and tries to re-educate him back onto the straight and narrow.

What signals would it give out if the Club didn't stick with him, for all I know it's just the one blunder he's made, so surely deserves another chance ?
it is the lowest of the low, slapped one woman and punched another full on in her face, it sends out the complete wrong message, straight sacking it should of been
markill

Re: Jason Crookes

Post by markill »

In today's equal world should it make a difference if it was men or women he hit?

I haven't followed the story, I know nothing of its details so i think it wouldn't be right to make strong judgements either way.

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

markill wrote:In today's equal world should it make a difference if it was men or women he hit?
Yes because physically women and men are generally not equal.

markill

Post by markill »

DaveO wrote:
markill wrote:In today's equal world should it make a difference if it was men or women he hit?
Fair point...although many women are far more equal than me physically. However, I'm not a professional rugby player, or a woman beater or a beater of anyone. Maybe its irrelevant. I do subscribe generally to giving people a chance to redeem themselves though. Everyone makes mistakes, the key is making amends/paying your dues/not repeating them.

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

markill wrote:
DaveO wrote:
Fair point...although many women are far more equal than me physically. However, I'm not a professional rugby player, or a woman beater or a beater of anyone. Maybe its irrelevant. I do subscribe generally to giving people a chance to redeem themselves though. Everyone makes mistakes, the key is making amends/paying your dues/not repeating them.

Exactly my point - eloquently put.

I didn't know that was his "crime", but as long as he does not repeat, then everyone gets a "second" chance, even if he'd gone to prison for the offence !
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I have never agreed with raising a hand to a woman.

So long as she does as she's told!