Leeds v Hull KR

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Nezza Faz

Re: Leeds v Hull KR

Post by Nezza Faz »

Kittwazzer wrote:Well. Sinfield kicks out on the full. 6-16 to Hull KR. Leeds are trying very hard to make it look like they want to win this. Fooling no-one! :(

And the 40 metre re-start 4 or 5 minutes later which gave Leeds extra momentum - didn't fool me ! :lol:
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

So is that why Warrington lost to Widnes last night then do you think Kitti ?
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

gillysmyhero wrote:So is that why Warrington lost to Widnes last night then do you think Kitti ?
I didn't see that game but it did seem strange that Wire could concede to a 12 man Widnes team. Again, maybe they are happy with a home game and either way would prefer to play us in the first round. Understandable really. Our record against them is not brilliant!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Moved to General forum

Topic not worthy of being in Web Warriors forum :wink: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:Moved to General forum

Topic not worthy of being in Web Warriors forum :wink: :lol:
Sorry Josie. Didn't realise you had started marking topics. Presumably I didn't get an A+? :lol:
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

Not surprising with our stupid play-off system. Wires lose and Leeds decide that they to should consider their options for the top 5. Not sure they can achieve 5 now but winning or losing might well be considered by the players in order to achieve the position in the top 5 they want. I thought that most of the Leeds team did some strange and unusual plays.
Perhaps Wane thinks he can Achieve 5th to.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Thread should be merged with the "American moon landing was a fake" one :lol:
phild1

Post by phild1 »

not doing a lot for the game with comments like that.i watched both widnes and leeds-hkr games ;and the winners had to put in the hard graft!the muppets up on the gantry were gob smacked when their golden boy kicked in on the full and when he fluffed the pass that could have seen the whinoes home and dry.