Carney Set To Be Named Gold Coast's 3rd Signing 

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: Carney Set To Be Named...

Post by MrsLam »

He looked better tonight, still not on the wing but on the odd occasion that he did run on the wing we nearly scored, had it not been for Aspis crazy pass out to the touch judge. He was running harder looked like he had a bit of strength back
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

MrsLam posted:
He looked better tonight, still not on the wing but on the odd occasion that he did run on the wing we nearly scored, had it not been for Aspis crazy pass out to the touch judge. He was running harder looked like he had a bit of strength back
look like he had his consunce back :doz:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

MrsLam posted:
Told you i'd have words with him :roll:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I feel very sorry for him to be honest. He's had a terrible season through injury and then not getting back to full fitness and last week people were looking for someone to blame for the massive defeat, he was getting a LOT of abuse from the fans. I know we've got to vent our anger somehow and somewhere but it isn't Carneys fault.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

as long as he scores the winning try with his hat trick of tries in the grand final,well let him off and mrs carney can have him 4 the night :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
I know we've got to vent our anger somehow and somewhere but it isn't Carneys fault.
I dunno, his feeble defensive efforts in the two previous games justified anger from fans in my opinion. First Senior and Bai and then Gardner and Anderson had fielddays running down his wing knowing that he wasn't really trying too hard to tackle. Not the only one, but certainly guilty of some poor play in both games.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I'm afraid Carney is out for "many weeks" with a hamstring pull.

His terrible season with injuries continues. I reckon he hasn;t got over the ankle break and its giving him continuous hamstring and lower back problems. He may never be quire the same again.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Anyone see radlinski running across the field at half time? Should be back soon if he can run :doz:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3