Finishing 4th

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Richymac

Finishing 4th

Post by Richymac »

If we lose our next two games and leeds win theirs this will mean that we will finish in fourth playing Huddersfield away, I feel this could be a very winnable match especially if we rest a lot of our squad coming into it. Who do you guys want to play against in the first round of play-offs?
DaveO

Re: Finishing 4th

Post by DaveO »

Richymac wrote:If we lose our next two games and leeds win theirs this will mean that we will finish in fourth playing Huddersfield away, I feel this could be a very winnable match especially if we rest a lot of our squad coming into it. Who do you guys want to play against in the first round of play-offs?
Why do you think Hudds is winnable? We lost 22-10 away and 30-12 at home. We have only beaten them once in the last four meetings and I reckon they think they have the measure of us.

Mind you even if we lose we aren't out in the first week so I am not sure it matters.

If we get second spot we get a home tie and that would probably mean Wire.

I'd be quite happy to see Leeds and Hudds have a go at each other.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I keep saying Leeds will make sure they hang on to that 4th spot. The HKR game was a giveaway for me!
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

Well off past years records Huddersfield have always not had the bottle and I don't think we could beat Warrington