Matty Smith

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
RobWigan

Re: Matty Smith

Post by RobWigan »

I will write how i want, like i.will go for a.piss when i want, and if it annoys you then even better :)
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

trotski_tgwu wrote:Matty had a great game and it was nice to meet you at the game DaveO
And you. Impressive outfit by the way! I presume you didn't have the Sgian dhu stuffed in your sock? Security would have had a heart attack if you had.
stevethegas

Post by stevethegas »

RobWigan wrote:I will write how i want, like i.will go for a.piss when i want, and if it annoys you then even better :)

It snorrer kwess chun ov ann or ying. Its juss teasier tu reed ann dunder stand wot thas onner bite wen it sinning lish.
Stevethegas
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

DaveO wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote:Matty had a great game and it was nice to meet you at the game DaveO
And you. Impressive outfit by the way! I presume you didn't have the Sgian dhu stuffed in your sock? Security would have had a heart attack if you had.
No But I did have 2 Hip Flasks of 18yr old and 17yr old malt whisky the 17yr old being cask strength at 56.1% proof

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
DaveO wrote:
No But I did have 2 Hip Flasks of 18yr old and 17yr old malt whisky the 17yr old being cask strength at 56.1% proof
:lol: :eusa3: :eusa3: :eusa3:
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Obviously a non-smoker as well.
MiThor

Post by MiThor »

Kittwazzer wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote:
DaveO wrote: And you. Impressive outfit by the way! I presume you didn't have the Sgian dhu stuffed in your sock? Security would have had a heart attack if you had.
:lol: :eusa3: :eusa3: :eusa3:

Greeting G,

hip flask bacardi 151 = 75.9% proof snooth