Leighs Floodlights

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ChrisA

Leighs Floodlights

Post by ChrisA »

I know they are going down and need to cut costs, but turning out the lights for 15 minutes in a game is a little drastic. Did anyone notice why they went out ? it was that old generator they had to the left of the away end, it stopped belting out all that smoke and the lights went out, good job there was an Asda over the road to get some more diesel for it :lol:
willie c

Re: Leighs Floodlights

Post by willie c »

what a joke that was but we played better when they went out we should knock them off at the jjb next sat night just before kick off :D
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Yeah, I noticed the dirty old generator in the corner, I wonder if they've authorisation for that discharge. What made me laugh/seeth is that the grounds manager (I assume) was more concerned with confiscating the beach ball we were playing with than fixing it.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Wouldn't have been confiscated if those kids hadn't kept throwing it onto the pitch when we were playing. Kids, they ruin everything!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
pedro

Post by pedro »

Was at a party on Saturday in the Mick Martin stand and the lights went off about 9pm there. I was in stitches. I was walking around with 50p asking where the meter was but they didnt find it funny! :D
Joanne2809

Post by Joanne2809 »

Obviously they ran out of 50pence pieces for generator !! he he he he he !!!!! or asda unplugged them !!! (probably asked asda for an extension lead to plug into their electricity supply !!!) :D :D :D :D :D