So Called "Senior Players"

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: So Called "Senior...

Post by pedro »

my biggest gripe as a FB is pace. Wellens has none and Briscoe is dog slow. They are continually beaten on the outside which Rads isnt. Granted Rads isnt as good as he used to be but bearing in mind he was the best FB in the world in his prime.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

pedro posted:
my biggest gripe as a FB is pace. Wellens has none and Briscoe is dog slow.
What are you on??? No one scores 4 tries against the Bulls if they haven't got pace, remember Wigan played him on the wing before Maurice was fooled by Hull over Orr. Must be the same stuff DaveO is on come to mention Orr if he thinks that Orr is Wigan quality, he might be our quality now but not the quality we all want to be. :exc:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
pedro

Post by pedro »

ian.birchall posted:
pedro posted:
my biggest gripe as a FB is pace. Wellens has none and Briscoe is dog slow.
What are you on??? No one scores 4 tries against the Bulls if they haven't got pace, remember Wigan played him on the wing before Maurice was fooled by Hull over Orr. Must be the same stuff DaveO is on come to mention Orr if he thinks that Orr is Wigan quality, he might be our quality now but not the quality we all want to be. :exc:
He scored 4 tries cos he supports. Doesnt mean he has pace for gods sake. I remeber playin Simon Haughton on the wing and aspinwall both who have no pace so you'll have to do better than that. And with the Orr gripe I remember drawing with cas at cas when Orr chipped through and outpaced Briscoe. So if Orr can do him it kind of proves my point doesnt it?