New threequarter signing.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: New threequarter signi...

Post by MrsLam »

Has anyone heard anything about this signing yet then?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
pedro

Post by pedro »

heard nothing. Went to the races yesterday and saw ML's stand. I was bevied up so marched over to give him a good slap but he had an assitant there. I was gutted. To be honest any signing would please me at this time.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

ML and DW have told IM that the players he has now are the players he has for the rest of the season, no more are coming in.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

been to a rugby festeaval today in st helens(portico and st pats evan though had enterd didnt turn up ,sorry louis your full squad were in the programme ,and you just didnt turn up ,Shame we had a great day)any way back to my point .there were alot of sts fans there and they are all lead to beleive ,that long and hooper will nor be at the sts next season,now that will keep you guessing were there going for a while :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Long wont be at saints, i know that but cant see him coming to wigan. Hooper's wanted by gold coast.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Thats bloody typical realise the state we are in start to make some bold moves and then fail to follow it through as suggested all over this site we need 8 players to seriuosly challenge for the title not just a playoff place and then sorry fans thats your lot.Smith said about Leeds on friday we didnt play well but we had the players to win the game we simply havent got these players and will be consigned to fifth or six again.We must have the money for more players surely. Cheers for raising our hopes it was nice while it lasted