How much?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
butt monkey

Re: How much?

Post by butt monkey »

cpwigan wrote:
Seinfeld79 wrote:What conditions would you have liked?
NONE, I would have preferred for Hock to be a Wigan player. Can you imagine a left edge of Chase, Hock and Carney how difficult that would be to contain. You could shut down 1, even 2 but out of that trio one would always be breaking through opposition defences, throw in a great left centre and you would have a LEFT edge to die for.
I have HUGE respect for Cp and his knowledge of the game. That would have been something worth seeing

Hock is now gone, it is a shame but I'm sure sometime in the future he will come to regret the course he took
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kaii wrote:It's always just his opinion, most people will just put IMO but cpwigan believes his opinion is true fact until it's proven wrong.
Those that know understand the information I post, sometimes do not post but am given is not my own but over several years it has been 99% of the time spot on. Just to give you an idea, some of that information is often known with Wigan RLFC but unknown to IL and the rest of management.

I will never post what I do not have the ok to post but the club is a horrible mess IMO and many realise that when far more 'true' fans like Josie are even annoyed with what they know is happening.

If others want to bury their heads in the sand then hey it is a free world :exc:
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

cpwigan wrote:Those that know understand the information I post, sometimes do not post but am given is not my own but over several years it has been 99% of the time spot on. Just to give you an idea, some of that information is often known with Wigan RLFC but unknown to IL and the rest of management.

I will never post what I do not have the ok to post but the club is a horrible mess IMO and many realise that when far more 'true' fans like Josie are even annoyed with what they know is happening.

If others want to bury their heads in the sand then hey it is a free world :exc:
lol the those that know understand comment sums it up completely, the biggest cop out in any forum history when asked to prove something. Show your proof or cut your bs, it was a simple question which you are doing a world class job of avoiding. You come here and complain about everything, we won the CC and you complained we can win this Grand Final and you'll still complain. You love complaining we all get it, but none of it is fact it's always just you opinion.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

butt monkey wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
Seinfeld79 wrote:What conditions would you have liked?
NONE, I would have preferred for Hock to be a Wigan player. Can you imagine a left edge of Chase, Hock and Carney how difficult that would be to contain. You could shut down 1, even 2 but out of that trio one would always be breaking through opposition defences, throw in a great left centre and you would have a LEFT edge to die for.
I have HUGE respect for Cp and his knowledge of the game. That would have been something worth seeing

Hock is now gone, it is a shame but I'm sure sometime in the future he will come to regret the course he took
I doubt that 'regret' figures large in his vocabulary. It is probably buried deep, alongside gratitude!
smudgerii

Post by smudgerii »

cpwigan wrote:
Kaii wrote:It's always just his opinion, most people will just put IMO but cpwigan believes his opinion is true fact until it's proven wrong.
Those that know understand the information I post, sometimes do not post but am given is not my own but over several years it has been 99% of the time spot on. Just to give you an idea, some of that information is often known with Wigan RLFC but unknown to IL and the rest of management.

Very rarely post on here or the other RL site, but read it several times a day and felt it right to comment this time.

CP you spout some opinionated crap and rarely if ever back it up with facts or proof.

RL is in a mess not just Wigan RL, and just who does give you the "ok" before you post? Redhall? WRL? Josie?

Please, for once, back up your post with proof.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

To you Charlie Browns; I could not care less what you think. HOWEVER, I have been posting for several years; to be honest I started posting when the only Wigan forum on the net was by Paperdragon, a Wiganer now living in Aus.

Everything I post is incredibly well sourced; not from anybody here; to the point I have been lucky enough or had the misfortune to be given the truth on so many things that it opens your eyes as to what 'spin' garbage we do get to read / are fed by clubs / players. THE END RESULT, In 20,000 posts I have rarely if ever published anything incorrect and a hell of a lot that is TRUE, so true that often the top tier of the club are clueless about what is happening.

I am given first hand evidence from sources who for years have been right TIME and TIME again WHY? Maybe they trust me, maybe I know a bit about RL? maybe I can construct a well worded argument online etc and they just want the truth to be known! Whatever the reasons, after several years I trust my sources 100% and in 20,000+ posts they have been right 99% of the time giving readers here some incredible insights. The fact I get it right 99 times out of a 100 over such a long period means I earn a bit of trust and in return I have learned whose words I trust from other forum users and there are several people here I trust because to me they have earned it. So without wanting to offend other I could not care less what they think / say.

I 'love' Wigan RL, I 'love RL the sport to the point I have researched / experienced plenty of RL to understand the sport. Year on year I have learned not to 'swallow' anything in the press or even what people directly involved with the sport say to the media. If others want to then hey thats fine. I have learned not to be so gullible and to understand what is put into print is but a tiny fraction of the truth. I only post a fraction myself.

Others can do as they please; plenty of forums out there,; plenty of happy clappers in every forum, more in some than others, troll infested forums (generally those catering for several clubs)

My only concern is Wigan RL being where they should be and that is the No 1 club side in British RL and competitive v NRL teams. To accept anything less is IMO a betrayal of the legacy that Wigan RLFC was built upon. Others may be more easily satisfied; so be it; C'est la vie
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Kittwazzer wrote:IIRC, it was £250,000 with Parramatta. He's been sold to Salford but no idea how much for. Can't see it being a great deal different though!
Hock deal was the same as Parramatta in finances for both player and club.But there was no clauses placed ie First refusal option .And that is 100% correct.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

To the doubters EXPLAIN the Sam T fiasco!!!
smudgerii

Post by smudgerii »

cpwigan wrote:To the doubters EXPLAIN the Sam T fiasco!!!
Explain "fiasco", and I will give my honest opinion on what you post.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

cpwigan wrote:To you Charlie Browns; I could not care less what you think. HOWEVER, I have been posting for several years; to be honest I started posting when the only Wigan forum on the net was by Paperdragon, a Wiganer now living in Aus.

Everything I post is incredibly well sourced; not from anybody here; to the point I have been lucky enough or had the misfortune to be given the truth on so many things that it opens your eyes as to what 'spin' garbage we do get to read / are fed by clubs / players. THE END RESULT, In 20,000 posts I have rarely if ever published anything incorrect and a hell of a lot that is TRUE, so true that often the top tier of the club are clueless about what is happening.

I am given first hand evidence from sources who for years have been right TIME and TIME again WHY? Maybe they trust me, maybe I know a bit about RL? maybe I can construct a well worded argument online etc and they just want the truth to be known! Whatever the reasons, after several years I trust my sources 100% and in 20,000+ posts they have been right 99% of the time giving readers here some incredible insights. The fact I get it right 99 times out of a 100 over such a long period means I earn a bit of trust and in return I have learned whose words I trust from other forum users and there are several people here I trust because to me they have earned it. So without wanting to offend other I could not care less what they think / say.

I 'love' Wigan RL, I 'love RL the sport to the point I have researched / experienced plenty of RL to understand the sport. Year on year I have learned not to 'swallow' anything in the press or even what people directly involved with the sport say to the media. If others want to then hey thats fine. I have learned not to be so gullible and to understand what is put into print is but a tiny fraction of the truth. I only post a fraction myself.

Others can do as they please; plenty of forums out there,; plenty of happy clappers in every forum, more in some than others, troll infested forums (generally those catering for several clubs)

My only concern is Wigan RL being where they should be and that is the No 1 club side in British RL and competitive v NRL teams. To accept anything less is IMO a betrayal of the legacy that Wigan RLFC was built upon. Others may be more easily satisfied; so be it; C'est la vie
I'll ask again please provide proof and not an overblown excuse. You come from the rodney marsh school of predicting, throw enough shit and something will stick. There are people like yourself on every forum on every topic, no one is trying to stop you posting this shit but at least try and back it up when asked