How much?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
smudgerii

Re: How much?

Post by smudgerii »

cpwigan wrote:To you Charlie Browns; I could not care less what you think. HOWEVER, I have been posting for several years; to be honest I started posting when the only Wigan forum on the net was by Paperdragon, a Wiganer now living in Aus.

Everything I post is incredibly well sourced; not from anybody here; to the point I have been lucky enough or had the misfortune to be given the truth on so many things that it opens your eyes as to what 'spin' garbage we do get to read / are fed by clubs / players. THE END RESULT, In 20,000 posts I have rarely if ever published anything incorrect and a hell of a lot that is TRUE, so true that often the top tier of the club are clueless about what is happening.

I am given first hand evidence from sources who for years have been right TIME and TIME again WHY? Maybe they trust me, maybe I know a bit about RL? maybe I can construct a well worded argument online etc and they just want the truth to be known! Whatever the reasons, after several years I trust my sources 100% and in 20,000+ posts they have been right 99% of the time giving readers here some incredible insights. The fact I get it right 99 times out of a 100 over such a long period means I earn a bit of trust and in return I have learned whose words I trust from other forum users and there are several people here I trust because to me they have earned it. So without wanting to offend other I could not care less what they think / say.

I 'love' Wigan RL, I 'love RL the sport to the point I have researched / experienced plenty of RL to understand the sport. Year on year I have learned not to 'swallow' anything in the press or even what people directly involved with the sport say to the media. If others want to then hey thats fine. I have learned not to be so gullible and to understand what is put into print is but a tiny fraction of the truth. I only post a fraction myself.

Others can do as they please; plenty of forums out there,; plenty of happy clappers in every forum, more in some than others, troll infested forums (generally those catering for several clubs)

My only concern is Wigan RL being where they should be and that is the No 1 club side in British RL and competitive v NRL teams. To accept anything less is IMO a betrayal of the legacy that Wigan RLFC was built upon. Others may be more easily satisfied; so be it; C'est la vie
Plenty of smoke and mirrors in your post, but very short on proof. You quote percentages knowing they can't be verified by yourself or others...

I too know several players and back room staff at this and other clubs, very little info is offered by these people and with good reason. The inner workings and disputes should remain just that, inner workings...

Put the proof up for all to see and prove us doubters wrong. Go on 'billy big boots' put us in our place by proving it..
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

smudgerii wrote:
cpwigan wrote:To the doubters EXPLAIN the Sam T fiasco!!!
Explain "fiasco", and I will give my honest opinion on what you post.
His departure from the original announcement of his cast iron 3 year no talk to anybody deal to the constant denials (lies?) of his departure throughout this season AFTER Wane / IL started the ball rolling pre season / first gam of the season 'advertising' he would be available and would be leaving!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

smudgerii wrote:
cpwigan wrote:To you Charlie Browns; I could not care less what you think. HOWEVER, I have been posting for several years; to be honest I started posting when the only Wigan forum on the net was by Paperdragon, a Wiganer now living in Aus.

Everything I post is incredibly well sourced; not from anybody here; to the point I have been lucky enough or had the misfortune to be given the truth on so many things that it opens your eyes as to what 'spin' garbage we do get to read / are fed by clubs / players. THE END RESULT, In 20,000 posts I have rarely if ever published anything incorrect and a hell of a lot that is TRUE, so true that often the top tier of the club are clueless about what is happening.

I am given first hand evidence from sources who for years have been right TIME and TIME again WHY? Maybe they trust me, maybe I know a bit about RL? maybe I can construct a well worded argument online etc and they just want the truth to be known! Whatever the reasons, after several years I trust my sources 100% and in 20,000+ posts they have been right 99% of the time giving readers here some incredible insights. The fact I get it right 99 times out of a 100 over such a long period means I earn a bit of trust and in return I have learned whose words I trust from other forum users and there are several people here I trust because to me they have earned it. So without wanting to offend other I could not care less what they think / say.

I 'love' Wigan RL, I 'love RL the sport to the point I have researched / experienced plenty of RL to understand the sport. Year on year I have learned not to 'swallow' anything in the press or even what people directly involved with the sport say to the media. If others want to then hey thats fine. I have learned not to be so gullible and to understand what is put into print is but a tiny fraction of the truth. I only post a fraction myself.

Others can do as they please; plenty of forums out there,; plenty of happy clappers in every forum, more in some than others, troll infested forums (generally those catering for several clubs)

My only concern is Wigan RL being where they should be and that is the No 1 club side in British RL and competitive v NRL teams. To accept anything less is IMO a betrayal of the legacy that Wigan RLFC was built upon. Others may be more easily satisfied; so be it; C'est la vie
Plenty of smoke and mirrors in your post, but very short on proof. You quote percentages knowing they can't be verified by yourself or others...

I too know several players and back room staff at this and other clubs, very little info is offered by these people and with good reason. The inner workings and disputes should remain just that, inner workings...

Put the proof up for all to see and prove us doubters wrong. Go on 'billy big boots' put us in our place by proving it..
:roll: The proof / the percentages are 20,000+ posts. You are free to check them all :lol: Hence, why those who know me; those who have read my posts DEVELOP an understanding that when I say something it nearly always happens / is true. So true that at times senior people at Wigan RLFC have privately admitted so.

When you have finished reading 20,000+ posts do come back to me and out of courtesy let me know which forum you crawled out from and your user name there.

If you do not care for what I post by all means hit the IGNORE button.
smudgerii

Post by smudgerii »

cpwigan wrote:
smudgerii wrote:
cpwigan wrote:To the doubters EXPLAIN the Sam T fiasco!!!
Explain "fiasco", and I will give my honest opinion on what you post.
His departure from the original announcement of his cast iron 3 year no talk to anybody deal to the constant denials (lies?) of his departure throughout this season AFTER Wane / IL started the ball rolling pre season / first gam of the season 'advertising' he would be available and would be leaving!
I have no proof they are lies, do you? IMO he will announce he is leaving, but it is just that an opinion. It is a 3 year contract, which IMO was never going to be fulfilled by either party, yet again just an opinion with no proof implied...

When did "wane/IL" announce this?

And you think this is a fiasco? You must have a very ordered life if this is a "fiasco" it is normal professional sporting life, no more, no less.

Still waiting on just a tiny piece of proof, really just tiny bit, anything will do.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

:lol: End of story, cannot provide any proof to back up his bullshit. Btw 20k+ post means you just have too much time on your hands, it's not badge of honour
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kaai
"There are none so blind as those who will not see. ...
I have no wish to offend you, enjoy life in your bubble
smudgerii

Post by smudgerii »

Smudgerii on here and RLFans. Thats all I read and infrequently post on.

20,000+ posts proves F A other than a high rate of opinion... Admissions in private are very convenient, as they cannot be verified.

The queen once told me in private about that old rascal Philip.... Private though so can't post the proof, you know how it is!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Smudge you failed to answer my question
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

There are 4 people posting on this forum who's info makes me sit up and take notice. CP is one of them.

Likewise there is one on RedVee who has never been wrong yet. He goes by 'Lex'.

On a lengthy thread where everyone was joyfully anticipating a Wigan Wembley stuffing he posted "Am I the only one on here who can see Wigan winning by 16 points?"

Now that's what I call insight! :D
smudgerii

Post by smudgerii »

cpwigan wrote:Smudge you failed to answer my question
You asked a question of ME, when? Please repeat it, just the question mind...