Academy at home Saturday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Academy at home Saturd...

Post by mike binder »

Louise posted:
Who the hell in the right mind would want to go to Portico??
Are you mad or just asking for trouble.

Are you talking last seasons U12? we have a squad full.
our U11's have more than enough signed so don't quite know where you got your information from.....

:butb:
just had a fantastic day a portico.Watched somre outstanding rl.must thank the sts team for a well organised great competition.Some of the rugby for the u11s was brilliant hard tackles (and just get up and play on() brilliant passing rugby from all for team that took part PORTICO.THATTO HAETH .SHEVINGTON SHARKS AND WIGAN ST JUDES,your lads are all a created to your clubs. Just a little sour note dispite saying they would enter and your team names and player were all in the progrmme st pats and ince rose bridge failed to turn up,LOUISE CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT ONE I HAVE THE PROGRAMME HERE IF YOU WANT TO READ IT.even though u claim your team were not invited :doz:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Louise

Post by Louise »

Peter Williams the new coach for that team is away on holiday but I don't think he would have taken them anyway.

Go back and read the posts at no time did I say that they hadn't been invited. But I do remember you coming to conclusions about not enough players.

ps
If the U11's in our team (u12's) dropped back down they would be an awesome side.
http://www.wiganstpats2oz.co.uk

St pat's Australian tour 2007 sponsors needed........

http://www.wiganstpats2oz.co.uk/
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

Hi Mike,
I told you that it would be a good day, I got confused with the age groups (wrong head on that day)my son played for the under 12s last year lol he played in the tournament for the under 13s yesterday and scored a cracking try in the corner he also plays on the wing and his name is daniel,
I had a look over but could not really make you out anywhere (did'nt want to say hello to the wrong person),
Everyone had a fantastic day i even burnt my face with the sun boy it was hot at times,
Nice to hear that you had a good day and i will see you there next year,
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Louise posted:
Peter Williams the new coach for that team is away on holiday but I don't think he would have taken them anyway.

Go back and read the posts at no time did I say that they hadn't been invited. But I do remember you coming to conclusions about not enough players.

ps
If the U11's in our team (u12's) dropped back down they would be an awesome side.
they are an awesome team anyway ,the futures bright for wigan with all our young stars :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Dawber posted:
Hi Mike,
I told you that it would be a good day, I got confused with the age groups (wrong head on that day)my son played for the under 12s last year lol he played in the tournament for the under 13s yesterday and scored a cracking try in the corner he also plays on the wing and his name is daniel,
I had a look over but could not really make you out anywhere (did'nt want to say hello to the wrong person),
Everyone had a fantastic day i even burnt my face with the sun boy it was hot at times,
Nice to hear that you had a good day and i will see you there next year,
yes my god did i get burnt as well yes see you there next year i did have my wigan shirt on yesterday so i wasnt that hard to spot :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME