Lauaki gone awol?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
DaveO

Lauaki gone awol?

Post by DaveO »

Was told by a poster on rlfans that the reason Laukai was unavailable is he was in fact 12000 miles away.

Anyone able to confirm this?
KOOCH

Re: Lauaki gone awol?

Post by KOOCH »

Don't know about that DaveO but lets hope that it's true PLEASE.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

18.000 miles would be better, when he played in the NRL this guy was a wrecking ball what happened to him?
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Somewhere on here or on RLfans I read someone suggesting Wigan were trying to offload him. If that was the case he probably has said sod it I may as well go home as I won't play again this season.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I don't think we will see him in a Wigsn shirt again.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Kittwazzer wrote:If this is true, then it stinks. The guy wasn't all that bad and he never made us sign him. We should have at least invested some time in him to see where his problems lie!
doc

Post by doc »

I used to see Lauaki having a walk with the kids regularly when I was fishing at Birkacre Lodge in the evenings last year. I haven't seen him once this year.

Personally I don't buy all the talk of injuries. I think something has gone on and he is either out of favour or being given time off for personal reasons.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Give the lad a break as from I understand he has problems which have nothing to do with any injury.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Give the lad a break as from I understand he has problems which have nothing to do with any injury.
would you care to share your knowledge of his problems Whelley being it nothing to do with any injury.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

No