Leeds it is

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Richymac

Re: Leeds it is

Post by Richymac »

yeah i thought i saw jones buchanan and delaney walk off injured and also to beat a saints team that were no where near full strength by a single drop goal is not good. COME ON LADS!!!!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

More bothered with what the officials orders are, after all the RFL wouldn't want their precious Rhinos to miss out on a Grand Final would they :plai:
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

God wrote:Really not confident about this, Leeds have to be favourites after that Saints win. They have momentum for Friday because I think having the week off doesn't do you any favours at all.

Hope I'm wrong but I predicted a Huddersfield-Leeds final months ago and also predicted Saints will make the quarters possibly the semi final despite there shocking league form and I was correct with that.

Hope I'm wrong, but I will be bitterly disappointed if we get beat against Leeds yet again in the playoffs and they go on to win it.

Leeds are my most hated team in Super League bar none.

Why ?, Leeds struggled to beat a Saints team that was littered with errors, continuously gave away field position, bombed some good chances, and didn't really look impressive, they also picked up injuries to key players and in the closing stages looked 'tired' after 2 tight games, we should go into the game confident and positive of being at Old Trafford.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Lets give them a bloody good hiding.
And win the greatest victory since the Winchester flower-arranging team beat Harrow by twelve sore bottoms to one! :lol:
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I think we'll win for lots of reasons:
- it will be Sam and Pat's last home game and they will give everything to finish as winners;
- we have beaten Leeds in the play offs and at Wembley within the last 3 years. We nearly beat them without Sam last year;
- they struggled to beat an average Saints side on Friday;
- they have injuries and our revised structure leaves us strong enough to hold their forwards; and
- we are Wigan.
phild1

Post by phild1 »

yokozuna wrote:...and we'll win.
==phild1.STs let em off the hook;WIGAN WONT!ITS THERE FOR THE TAKING LADS.i don't want to listen to the muppets on the gantry gloating over their favourite team leeds; so come on the lads lets show em whos boss :D
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

I'm going for a Wigan Hudds final, will be worth it just so the sky muppets don't know who to get all excited about. Stevo "arn't Leeds great" Stephenson and Eddie "see you in the showers after the game Briers" Hemmings. :cool:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:Lets give them a bloody good hiding.
And win the greatest victory since the Winchester flower-arranging team beat Harrow by twelve sore bottoms to one! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Kittwazzer wrote:Lets give them a bloody good hiding.
If our forwards are ultra aggressive then we will prevail. If we play like we did earlier this month then we won't stand a chance. Our players absolutely detest Leeds so they shouldn't need motivating.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
mikey

Post by mikey »

2 big games in a week Leeds had nothing left with 25 mins to go Friday will be 1 game too many .Wigan to avenge last years play off as we have Sam he looks like he means business